Facts 231--240:

#231:
In 2019, Hermione will replace Kingsley Shacklebolt as the Minister of Magic.

#232:
Harry occasionally gives lectures on Defense against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts.

#233:
Professor Dumbledore has a scar over his left knee which is in the shape of the London underground map.

#234:
The reason Remus and Tonks were killed was because Rowling "wanted to kill parents" in the final novel to create "an echo of what happened to Harry just to show the absolute evil of what Voldemort is doing. One of the most devastating things about war is the children left behind".

#235:
Some past Ministers of Magic include Perseus Parkinson, Eldritch Diggory, Albert Boot, Josephina Flint, and Raldolphus Lestrange.

#236:
Arthur Weasley's patronus is a Weasel.

#237:
As it turns out, Sybill Trelawney has "developed an over reliance on alcohol". Partly due to her "underlying feeling of inadequacy".

#238:
Quidditch is the most popular sport among witches and wizards only in Europe. In America however, the sport Quadpot is preferred. In Quadpot, 2 teams with 11 players each compete against each other. The players place a highly explosive ball -- the Quod -- into a pot as quickly as possible. If the ball explodes before it is put in, the respective ball leader is eliminated until the end of the game.

#239:Dolores Umbridge was ashamed of her family

#239:
Dolores Umbridge was ashamed of her family. While her father was a wizard, her mother was a muggle, and her brother was a squib. She blamed her mother for her brother's lack of magical abilities. Umbridge also denied any relation to her father, who had a lowly janitorial job at the Ministry of Magic.

#240:
Professor Trelawney once had a husband, but their relationship fell apart after she refused to take his last name, which was Higglebottom.