Facts 61--70:

#61:
The reason why Crabbe was not in the last few films was because the actor who played Crabbe, Jamie Waylett, was cut from the movies after being arrested for Drug Possession.

#62:
Sirius Black's tattoos were borrowed from Russian prison gangs.

#63:
Nicholas Flamel is a real historical figure who lived in Paris in the 1300's. He was a successful scribe who was rumoured to have discovered a mythical stone that could turn lead into Gold.

#64:
When Harry was no longer one of Voldemort's Horcruxes, he lost the ability to speak Parseltongue.

#65:
Dumbledore is an old English-Word meaning "Bumblebee"

#66:
Harry's godfather's name "Sirius Black" comes from the name of one of the brightest stars in the sky, The "Dog Star" or Sirius(From the Greek Word seirios, meaning "Burning"). The star is a symbol of the goddess Isis and was central to the religion and philosophy of Egypt.

#67:
If you type in "Half-Blood Prince" into Harry Potter wiki, it suggests Severus Snape.

#68:
Luna Lovegood's mother's name is Pandora.

#69:
Harry Mellen who played Dudley in the movies lost so much weight. He was nearly recast for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie. He ended up wearing a fat suit to make it work.

#70:
Clemens Poisey, the actress who played Fleur Delacour, does not really have a French Accent.