Facts 121--130:

#121:
The 1st Five Years Rowling spent on Harry Potter were spent determining rules the characters could and could not do.

#122:
From 2007-2011, Maggie Smith, the actor who plays McGonagall, continued to film the Harry Potter movies while battling breast cancer. During the filming of Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince movie, Smith had Shingles and had to wear a wig.

#123:
Draco Malfoy almost attended Durmstrang, but his mother didn't want him to be so far away from home.

#124:
Arthur Weasley was supposed to die in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix, but he was replaced with Sirius Black instead.

#125:
Rowling killed Hedwig because it represented the loss of innocence and security and it marked the end of Harry's childhood.

#126:
The Hogwarts school motto is "Draco domiens nunquam titillandus" which is Latin for "Never tickle a sleeping dragon".

#127:
Due to the many young cast members, Harry Potter producers had to have a dentist on standby to fit fake teeth for children who lost teeth while filming.

#128:
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs in reverse order of how their names were written on the Marauder's map.

#129:
Tom Felton originally auditioned for the roles of Harry and Ron.

#130:
Draco Malfoy attended Fred Weasley's funeral. He secretly thought the twins were quite funny and was truly sorry Fred died.