Facts 361--370:

#361:
William Akin was originally given the role of Harry Potter, but was later revoked because he wasn't British.

#362:
Producers had to ask JK Rowling to write the flashback scene of Lily and James's death in the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) stone movie script. Because at the time, she was the only one who knew what happened to the characters.

#363:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets was the longest Harry Potter film despite it being the second shortest book in the series.

#364:
In the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) stone movie, when the kids are doing their homework, they had the child actors do their actual schoolwork to make the school setting seem more realistic. 

#365:
The scene in the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 where Bellatrix carves the word "Mudblood" into Hermione's arm was thought up on the spot by the actresses Emma Watson and Helena Bonham Carter.

#366:
It took 6 months to train the owls to carry letters properly while flying for the movies.

#367:
Members of the Order of the Phoenix communicate using their patronuses.

#368:
Harry and Ginny's son James, was sorted into Gryffindor.

#369:
In the movies, most of the books in Dumbledore's office were phone books rebound and covered in dust to look old.

#370:
Hagrid is 8 1/2 feet (about 2 1/2 meters) tall.