Facts 291--300:

#291:
Jason Isaacs, who played Lucius Malfoy, improvised the line "Let us hope Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day" at the end of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets film. This lead to Daniel Radcliffe stepping up and saying on the spot "Don't worry, I will be". As Daniel did this, Jason said he felt a chill go down his spine and thought, "Christ, this kid is good".

#292:
Remus was posthumously awarded the Order of the Merlin First Class. He was the first werewolf to receive this honor.

#293:
Electronics don't work at Hogwarts because the magic interferes.

#294:
The first day the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book was released, 11 million copies were sold.

#295:
Tom Felton said he used to have a crush on Helena Bonham Carter.

#296:
The name 'Severus Snape' is an anagram for 'Persues Evans'.

#297:
The graphics team handwrote thousands of letters, but then found out that the letters were too heavy for the owls. So they had to make them all again.

#298:
A proposed title of the American version of the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book was, Harry Potter and the School of Magic.

#299:
Platform 9¾ leads to the Hogwarts Express. However, that isn't the only Platform used by Witches and Wizards. For example, 7½ leads to the Orient Express.

#300:
40 versions of Salazar Slytherin's locket had to be created to accommodate Daniel and Rupert's failed attempts to destroy it during filming.

A/N: Hey guys! We have finally reached 300 facts this June 4th of 2020! Oh and Don't Worry cuz I don't have to stare at my wall anymore but I can still continue writing wattpad Harry Potter facts here until I reach 500!😌 Do you guys want to recommend something I can maybe do in the future? And write some facts about that book/movie story?🤔 Just put 'em down the comments😏! See ya'll it's already late (12:10am)🤪