synopsis of the after story

Sophie begins at Foxfire, meets the principle and headmaster Mr. Leto, who has the habit of speaking with sick rhymes, and he once wrote a song for Beyonce. That's how sick his rhymes are.

Sophie shares a dorm with the one and only Stina Heks (I put them in rooms by alphabetical order so Foster to Heks—no one has a last name with the letter G I guess) and though she's a bit rude, Sophie tries to look to her for guidance when Biana is not reachable. Stina helps her out in some way but acts very tsundere about it.

Months pass. One day she's called up to Leto's office to speak about something that would require a principle and student to talk???? She has to wait for him outside of his office. When he appears, he's walking down the hallway with Keefe Sencen, finally returned! Sophie feels conflicted and she doesn't wait for them to finish talking before running away.

Keefe rooms with Tam (Sencen...Song...yeah) and they have arguments often that don't last long (they're soft for each other they just don't get it).

Fitz asks Sophie out Keefe is 🙃 ya know sumn angsty or whatever but they end up together anyways because I used to ship sokeefe like a basic het bitch I was 🤡🤡🤡🤡

(I no longer have a ship in this fandom I don't like Sophie's character at all for making Keefe suffer for so long like whyyyy like I'd rather she stay with Fitzzzz or not date at all! She's smart enough to know it's not important! She doesn't need a man!!!!

I do like kam tho ngl I wish Shannon would be more open about that stuff...)

Ok goodbye lol follow me on instagram haha 💜