11.

September 7th, 1976

September 7th, 1976. 7:45am. Point Place High School Entrance.

"Oh god, I don't feel so good." whimpered Eric, gazing at the building.

"Man, you & I both." agreed Hyde.

"Stop being little bitches. Maybe this year, the jocks will finally accept Fez as one of their own." smiled Fez.

"Fez, when you wanted to hang out with the jocks, they literally hung you." said Eric, turning to the poor exchange student.

"Wasn't that the day you guys met Fez?" asked Donna with a chuckle.

"Yeah, man. Nothing good came out of that day, for us, or for Fez." scoffed Hyde.

"Surprised to see you here, Steven." June whispered in Hyde's ear.

"I wasn't gonna show up, but I remembered how hot you looked in your short cheerleading skirt." Hyde whispered back.

Rolling her eyes & slapping Hyde's hand off her ass, June turned to the gang.

"Guys? I don't think I'm ready for this." overreacted Kelso. "My brain already hurts."

"Kelso, my big lovable friend. You were never ready." Hyde mocked the boy, grabbing June's ass again behind their backs.

Ignoring the gang's conversation, June forced his hand off her behind & when he didn't resist, she grabbed his hand tightly & held it in place for awhile, before snatching the ring off his pinky finger. He did try to retrieve it, but she threw it in her bag before he could. Hyde shook his head.

"We're not done, Burkhart." Hyde told the brunette before they both followed the gang inside.

Jackie was already inside, chatting up some of her fellow girlfriends she hadn't seen all summer, mostly because to Eric's pleasure,  she lingered in the basement 99% of the time. June spotted them & excused herself from the group, promising she'd see them at lunch. Waving to them, she joined her sister & the group of cheerleaders.

"Today on the football field after school, okay?" said June. "We need to make the most of it while it's still warm outside."

The girls looked at Jackie & June head to toe & hesitantly nodded. "...I'll be assigning you positions for this season, so be there."

"Oh, positions, yay!" clapped Jackie.

"Will any of the assigned positions be fixing prison lamps?"  a tall blonde said.