23.

December 31st, 1976

December 31st, 1976. 5:42pm. Eric Forman's basement.

"Oh, hey, Steven." June said arrogantly as she walked through the basement door, surprised to see him alone & rummaging through clothes at the dryer. "...you're doing the laundry?"

"No, man. I'm looking for my sweater." he said, not even turning around to face her.

"Which one?" she asked, walking up to the dryer herself, helping him search.

"The grey one, you know, with the red thingys." he said in a monotone voice.

"Oh." she sighed. "It's at my place, Steven. You left it there a month ago. Do you need it so badly?"

"Well since I'm going to your lavish ski cabin, I might need it, since it's freezing." he turned to her, crossing his arms.

"Oh, no no, you're not coming." she scoffed. "Who said you could?"

"Jackie did." he said, sitting on the freezer. "Hey. I don't want to go anywhere with you. But I'm not going to oppose a Burkhart again."

"Ugh." June sighed. "I'm going home to get changed. I'll bring you your stupid sweater, not because I want to, but because I don't want it in my house." she made clear & turned on her heel, leaving the basement as fast as she came in.

8:56pm. The Burkharts ski cabin.

"Me & Michael are taking the bedroom. I could care less where the rest of you are sleeping - Michael, let's go." Jackie said with a smile as she pushed her boyfriend into the bedroom with a king sized bed.

"Just to make it clear, I'm taking the couch & the rest of you can sleep on the floor like dogs." June told the gang.

"Alright, Donna, I happen to have a double sleeping bag." Eric nudged his girlfriend, Donna smiled & winked at Eric.

"June, may I join you on the rather large couch?" Fez raised his eyebrow at June with a smirk.

"No, Fez. You're one of the dogs that belong on the floor." June snapped at the poor boy.

"Isn't she lovely?" Hyde sarcastically smiled at Fez.

"I'm taking a walk." June said, rolling her eyes, she stomped out of the cabin.

Donna looked at Hyde and gestured her eyes towards the door, through which June had just left. "Go with her, dumbass."