19.

December 4th, 1976

December 4th, 1976. 3:45pm. Eric Forman's basement. The Circle.

"Man, Jackie wants to do it so much lately - especially when June's trying to study in her room." Kelso laughed.

"I really don't care, Kelso. This is Jackie, okay?" said Eric.

"Why are you helping Jackie get back at June like this, man? Thought you were on my side." Hyde scoffed.

"Oh, I am on your side, Hyde, but I can't turn down doin' it." Kelso chuckled.

"If Jackie offered me sweet coitus, I wouldn't say no either." Fez smiled.

"Fez, gross." Eric pointed out.

"Just do it when June isn't around, okay man? She needs to focus when she studies." Hyde told a laughing Kelso.

"You're one to talk, Hyde." Eric turned to him. "You for one, don't like studying. And I've counted it, you do it atleast twice a day, and on weekends, it's even more."

"Forman, nobody forces you to be a creep & listen." Hyde said.

"Hyde, I fear you may be doing it too much. I can take over from here, I'll take care of your lady very good." Fez laughed.

"No such thing as too much, Fez." Hyde told him. "And keep your dirty foreign hands off my girl." he said, punching Fez's shoulder.

8:52pm. Eric Forman's basement.

"Ugh, god!" June sighed heavily, walking through the basement door annoyed.

"They at it, again?" Hyde asked June, not bothering to lift his sight from the newspapers.

"Yes, they are, for an hour straight! I've got a geography test on Monday & I've tried switching rooms, but you can hear them everywhere." she complained. "I have never failed a test, Steven." she stood next to the door in despair.

"Oh no, fail a test? You poor thing." Hyde sarcastically empathized, throwing the newspapers aside, he opened his arms for her.

She dragged herself across the basement & sat on him, wrapping her arms around the curly haired boy, she buried her face into his grey knit sweater & held Hyde tight. He rubbed her back & secretly laughed at the situation.
A few seconds in, Donna came down the basement & locked her eyes on the couple sitting in Hyde's chair. June lifted herself & glared at the redhead before picking her jacket up, iniating she was set to leave.