18.

October 22nd, 1976

October 22nd, 1976. 7:21pm. June Burkhart's room.

"Man, your parents should leave town way more often." said Hyde, holding a naked June closely.

"They should. I think they went to our ski cabin just to do it, you know, get away from me & Jackie." June sighed.

"You have way more in common with your parents than I thought." he joked. "So they're okay, yeah?" he asked the girl.

"Only cause dad's way of showing love are diamonds."

"Better than them getting a divorce, though." Hyde pointed out, to which June nodded.

"I know you poor people don't really wash, but, I'm gonna run myself a well deserved bath." June said, freeing herself from Hyde's arms & getting off the bed, she slipped her bathrobe on.

"I agree, well deserved." Hyde smirked, making June roll her eyes.

She walked into her pink-tile bathroom & ran the faucet of her pastel bath & brushed her hair. She added a bit too much soap to the running water, bubble baths were a thing she adored, she loved getting clean. She heard music from her room & returned there, allowing the bath to fill itself.

"My girl listens to Aerosmith." he scoffed, holding their „Toys In the Attic" album cover.

"Might leave you for Steven Tyler someday." she joked as he sat down on her bed.

"Ya know, with Steven Tyler, I wouldn't even mind. What's it with you and Stevens?" he chuckled, pulling June on himself into a kiss.

I met a cheerleader, was a real young bleeder
All the times I can reminisce
Ah the best thing lovin' with her sister and her cousin
Started with a little kiss, like this

echoed across the neat room as they made out, before June stopped him & hopped off his lap. She winked at him & left her room, getting back to the running faucet, she turned it off. She dropped her bathrobe & sat in the bath, relaxing her head against the edge.

"Actually, poor people love getting clean, especially in rich people bathtubs." Hyde chuckled, leaned against the door frame. "And don't cover yourself, nothin' I haven't seen before, doll."

June sighed & took her hands off her chest. "You do need to wash your hair." she said. "I'll exceptionally make room for the orphan boy, today, I suppose." she joked.