24.

January 7th, 1977

January 7th, 1977. 8:31pm. Eric Forman's basement. The Circle.

"So, how's your 1977 so far, guys? 7 days in, and Red's called me a dumb ass for an average of 32 times a day." Eric said, coughing.

"My new year started with a bang." Hyde chuckled. "At the ski cabin."

"...in the Vista cruiser." June laughed, sitting in Hyde's lap, she kissed the boy's cheek.

"Nice." Fez smiled.

"Me & Jackie did it at the ski cabin, too! Then, her parents slept in that very same bed, heh." Kelso laughed.

"...you two did it in the Vista Cruiser?" Eric narrowed his eyes at Hyde.

"Yeah, man. You might not want to check what's under the back seats." Hyde told Eric with a smile.

"When I get a lady, I'll do it in Eric's Vista Cruiser too." Fez pointed out dreamily.

"But Fez, make sure your lady's small, it's pretty cramped for doing it there, unless it's absolutely necessary, you should consider someplace else...like an alley!" Kelso said.

"Oh, my god. Have you all done it in my Vista Cruiser? Cause that's mine & Donna's sacred place." Eric said, disgusted.

10:01pm. Jack Burkhart's Lincoln car.

"Does your old man know you took his car?" Hyde asked. "We could have just took my El Camino, you know."

"My dad's out of town, ofcourse." June said. "And the El Camino's getting kind of old." she chuckled & leaned in for a kiss.

"Woah, man, I'm not doing it or anything in your father's Lincoln." Hyde said after pushing June away.

"Aww, Steven. You're becoming a softie." June teased her boyfriend. "You've never turned down doing it."

"I'm not becoming a softie, but this is your dad's car, June." Hyde scoffed.

"So? Doesn't that make it kind of exciting and hot? You love doing bad things." June said, kissing his neck.

"Your father finding a small strand of my hair in his car & proceeding to hurt me doesn't sound exciting and hot." he told her. "And you know you love pulling on my hair."

"I can't believe you actually respect somebody, Steven. You've never felt obliged to follow rules, but look at you!" she teased Hyde.