[ 21 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

"that paper can go to hell," changbin said, fuming with anger due to the difficulty of their literature paper.

"come on, it's over now. let's just enjoy the break while it lasts!" chan said, also implying that he did not want to face the possible horror when they get their results back.

"chan's right, we should just get some rest and enjoy now!" minho said as they all picked up their bags and started walking down the stairs to go to the school gate on level 1.

"yeah, we should all rest, then we can enjoy our little outing tomorrow," chan said as he spotted felix and jisung walking not too far from them. however, tired from the endless amount of information they put in their heads in preparation for the examinations, the boys could not be bothered to catch up and only met with the two younger boys at the school entrance.

"hey guys," felix said enthusiastically.

"looks like your exam setter was being kind to you, how was it?" minho asked bitterly. jisung put a thumbs up, with a huge smile on his face. he was relieved that their literature teacher, mrs yoo, was the one who set the manageable paper. minho ruffled his hair, but then suddenly remembered that they have not told jisung about the outing tomorrow. however, he could not act like he told the other boys yet either.

"hey, you guys want to go out tomorrow?" minho said, turning towards changbin, felix and chan, signalling to them.

"oh yeah! sure!" felix said with great acting. however, changbin was not catching up quickly.

"weren't we already supposed to-" changbin said but was quickly cut off by chan as he covered his mouth with his hand. felix, who also quickly caught up, said, "let's go to the amusement park!"

minho, who silently thanked felix, agreed as everyone did so too, changbin also realising his nearly fatal mistake.

♣️

"which ride first?" chan said, clapping his hands together excitedly.

"let's do all of them! we should start from there, and work our way downwards," felix said, pointing on the map to start from the very top. everyone agreed as the boys walked together in two rows, three boys in front and two boys behind.

"are you scared?" minho asked jisung who was on his left. jisung put up his hands with his index finger and thumb slightly apart, then signing, "a little." minho nodded, putting down jisung's hands as he held it in his own, and said as he smiled, "don't worry, i'll be with you."

as they noticed the sign of the ride getting closer, felix, chan and changbin started running to get to the queue, which was shorter than expected, with jisung and minho joining them shortly after.

♣️

"i can't do this anymore, it's late too, please let us rest, chan," changbin said pleadingly to chan who dragged everyone around with him to try every single ride. he definitely went on everything already, maybe even more than once for a few rides he enjoyed more.

"yes please, chan. it's late already, we're getting hungry," felix pleaded along with changbin, almost begging him to stop. chan, who was trying not to show his tiredness, nodded, and blamed changbin and felix for being too lame.

then, felix quickly winked at minho, signalling that he was going to start. minho gave a small nod before jisung could see, then cleared his throat in case he did.

"then, let's go get some dinner. minho and jisung can go reserve seats at the steps, it's less crowded than the other rest places. the rest of us will just find something simple and get back," felix said, looking into each of the their eyes. everyone nodded, saying words of goodbye as they went their separate ways.

the pair walked towards the direction of the seats that faced the river that usually had a colourful water show at night.

the two sat down on the one of the top parts of the long and wide flight of stairs and set down the other guy's bags that they stacked on his hands. letting out a groan as he did so, he sat down beside jisung, ruffling his hair for the probably 50th time in the day. but jisung never grew tired of his cute little actions, loving it more each time he did it. he gave a smile to the boy as minho returned it back in the same way. then a silence came, and hovered over them like a cloud, both not knowing when to speak.

"jisung," minho finally said after a few minutes of looking at their phones, the scenery and pretending the whole situation was not awkward. jisung turned to minho as a reply, making minho continue. "you know, i've only known you for barely 3 months, but you've definitely became a significant person in my life." jisung looked down shyly and smiled.

"you have the most beautiful smile, the kindest heart and that makes me go so crazy, you know that? you're the cutest, smartest, prettiest and nicest boy i've ever met in my life," minho continued and this time jisung covered his face with his hands. "jisung, i think... i developed feelings... for you. wait no, scratch that. i like you, a lot, jisung, more than you know," minho said. at this point, jisung started tearing up. his tears like pearls escaped his eye socket, flowing down his hands and face in a single drip.

"jisung... why are you crying?" minho asked. he grabbed jisung's hands and pulled it away from his face. he caressed jisung's face with his fingers, wiping away the tears that slowly started to stop. jisung raised his hands that were half wet from his tears and signed, "no one has said..." he stopped as he choked back on his tears, "no one has said something so beautiful to me before..."

"jisung, i mean these words," minho said softly, after he finished wiping jisung's tears. jisung smiled at minho, making minho's heart race faster. then, jisung went closer, and closer, and closer.

"princess, did you just kiss me?" minho's face grew red as he shyly asked the obvious. jisung nodded innocently.

"yes, i just did," jisung signed.

-
sorry for the super long wait for this chapter, school is really taking a toll on me. thank you for waiting, this chapters pretty long (1000 words lol) so hope you enjoyed!!