[ 24 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

as soon as minho heard the bell of his alarm, he shot open his eyes, moved his blanket away as he made his way to the bathroom, almost sprinting. he could not care less that he woke his younger roommate who stayed up late the night before to play a computer game.

he picked up his toothbrush, unbothered by his urgency to use the toilet, spreading toothpaste on his toothbrush then putting it in his mouth as he closed screwed on the cap of the tube of toothpaste. he quickly brushed the toothbrush against his teeth, but still ensuring that nothing was left uncleaned in his mouth.

finishing his morning routine in a rush as if he was late for school, he entered his room once again, only to fall in a dilemma.

"oh gosh what do i wear?" he asked himself. flipping through the closet of hangers of clothes, opening every drawer he owned with clothes inside, as he jumped into a state of frustration, not knowing what to wear.

"hyung... why you being so rough on your clothes? they didn't do anything to you," jeongin said sleepily, rubbing his eyes as he entered the room after being woken up by minho.

"i don't know what to wear! ugh," he groaned. "help me jeongin," he pleaded the boy, giving a pleasant surprise to the younger.

"first time you asked me for fashion help," jeongin giggled. "a date i suppose?" he asked, receiving a nod from minho.

"just go with something simple and casual, maybe a pair of jeans, white t shirt, maybe with flannels? and remember to bring your jackets, it isn't spring yet," jeongin advised minho, before leaving to go wash up in the bathroom.

"i guess that would work," minho sighed.

♣️

waiting outside of his house, not wanting to make the boy rush, he took a final glance at his fit for the day before nodding and thanking jeongin silently.

the sound of the lock on the door could be heard, causing minho to look up, making eye contact with jisung's mom.

"ah, you're here already, he's getting changed, i'm going to meet some of my friends. thank you for bringing him out dear, don't come home too early!" she said as she gave minho a smile, walking away as she said the last sentence, causing minho to blush hard.

as he turned to look at the door, he noticed the door not closed all the way, so he decided to enter, informing jisung as he did so, "princess? i'm here, can i come in?" he closed the door behind him, meeting jisung who stood in the hallway as he came out to say hi to minho. jisung lightly jogged to the other boy, opening his arms and engulfing him in a hug.

"minho! i missed you..." he signed, as he let go of the boy.

"we saw each other yesterday... but i miss you too," minho said, smiling at the younger. "are you ready?" he asked. jisung nodded excitedly at his answer, grabbing his jacket from the clothes hanger as minho put his hand out for jisung, "shall we go my princess?"

then, the two set off for date number one.

-
should i end voiceless in the next chapter? or would you guys want one more date before i end...
this book has come so far, you guys made voiceless what it is today and i seriously can't thank you guys enough. i don't think i'll ever stop writing ffs hahah readers reading my ffs make me so happy and you guys motivate me? in a way that makes me not want to stop writing. this sounds weird, but anyways i'll definitely have another ff up after voiceless, maybe i'll publish it in a week or two.
so, how would you guys like me to end voiceless?