Chapter 9

Adalyn

I sat staring out my window at the stupid wall that divided Roman and I. Berlin had brought me back to my house and helped carry my bags to my room. She sat next to me on the bed, allowing me to sit in silence.

"Alpha, the bonding ceremony is almost here. Would you like me to help you get ready?" Her fragile voice broke the silence as I turned my head to look at her.

"Yes that would be nice and please you don't have to call me Alpha, Addy is okay."

I surprised myself as I went with the name he gave me.

"Okay, Alp- Addy." She smiled standing up.

I stood up as well, moving to my closet and getting out the dress my mom and dad got me the other day. It was a pretty pink dress with flowers on it that looked to be form fitting.

I stripped from my clothes, not caring that Berlin would see me

I stripped from my clothes, not caring that Berlin would see me. I was done with giving fucks. I put the dress on, fixing it so it was properly on me.

I stood in front of the mirror and was surprised by how much it hugged my curves. It went to about mid thigh and it shocked me that my parents bought this for me. They must really want me to get a good husband.

A growl resonated in my head and my eyebrows scrunched together.

You are not allowed to wear that.

Roman's deep voice resonated in my head and I became even more confused.

How do you know what I'm wearing?

I can see your vision, another perk of being mates.

I chuckled and turned to the side giving him a better view of my body.

If I was there right now that dress would be torn to shreds on the floor and you would be on that bed with my cock buried inside you.

My eyes widened and I looked over at Berlin to see her looking out the window. She turned around and sniffed the air before smirking at me.

"Tell the Alpha to control himself until after we get out of the city." She chuckled.

Or I can talk dirty to you all I want, with my hand around my cock, picturing your beautiful lips wrapped around it.  He groaned loud and I had to squeeze my thighs together as the familiar throb began to start.

Roman, you're literally going to make me drip down my legs. I squeezed my thighs tighter as I felt the throbbing increase.

Go to the bathroom. Now.

I followed his orders and excused myself from Berlin as I went into the bathroom and locked the door.

Lift up your dress

I followed his orders and lifted the dress up so it went above my waist, showing off my pink laced underwear. He groaned louder and I trailed my hand from my stomach down into my underwear. I wasn't sure what to do so I left my hand there.

Play with yourself. He commanded.

My cheeks blushed bright red as I looked away from the mirror.

I don't know how.

His chuckle filled my mind as I heard him begin to pant lightly.

Move your fingers down until you are able to spread those beautiful lips.

I followed his instructions and gasped when I hit a sensitive bud. I shut my eyes and bit my lip as I moved my finger in circular motions.

Open your eyes Addy, let me watch.

I opened my eyes and stared at myself in the mirror as I moved back until my back hit the wall.

Such a good girl, my cock is so hard for you right now baby. I could hear him moaning and I bit my lip even harder to the point where I could begin to taste blood.

I want to see you. I cried out.

I gasped as my vision melted away and instead it was filled with Roman's. I almost collapsed as my knees bucked at the sight before me.

Roman was running his hand up and down his length as he laid in bed, his sweat pants pulled down just past his private parts.

I grabbed on to the towel rack next to me as I tried to keep my balance. I gulped as I continued to watch him while I shimmied out of my underwear.

Roman there is no way that will fit inside of me.

Just looking at it now intimidated me. I could barely fit two of his fingers in me, let alone this whole beast.

We will make it work baby.

There was a knock on the door and Berlin's voice rang through.

"Alpha, I'm so sorry to disturb you but you need to be ready soon, you'll only have 20 minutes to finish getting ready.

I gasped and my vision immediately faded back to mine as I pulled my hand out of my underwear. Roman's loud growl filled my mind as he grunted.

No, if you leave I'm going to punish you when I see you again.

I teasingly moved closer to the mirror and stuck my finger in my mouth gently sucking on it.

Bye Roman.

Adalyn, I'm warning you.

I looked one last time in the mirror and winked before I pulled down my dress and opened the door.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything." Berlin said moving to the side so I could exit the bathroom.

"No, not at all." I smiled.

I'm so going to get you. He growled.

I would like to see you try.