One More Vote (Chapter 1.) [REVISED]

Before I start, I just wanted to make this clear. This is my first story. I know full well how cringe worthy this may be. However, I also know that there may be a chance for this to be a decent story. Let's make Nagito proud and hope for the best...

Also, I have changed quite a few things. First, trials will be different. One example of this is how Kaede used a launcher that she borrowed from Miu to launch the shot put ball instead of making it fall from the vent. Also, truth bullets and truth blades are a bit different. They are still used in trials in their normal fashion, but now they can be manifested by anyone as a real item. They can be used to interact with the environment around the holder. However, neither truth bullets nor truth blades can be used as murder weapons. If anyone attempts to use a truth blade or bullet to do harm to another, then Monokuma will bring an instant punishment to whoever tried to cause the harm. Monophones replace Monopads just because it's easier for the characters to carry around and use phones rather than tablets. It also lets the characters communicate on the go, which is essential for this story. There are more changes, but you'll be able to see them in action.

Also, I'll let you know when to start playing Life Will Change

Edit: I'd like to say a quick thank you to:

@DeclanMaini

He pointed out several things wrong with this chapter, which led to me massively improving on this first chapter. Thank you so much!

____________________________________________________________

This is truly an unjust game... Your chances of winning are almost none. But if my voice is reaching you, there may yet be a possibility open to you... ...I beg you. Please overcome this game... and save the world... The key to victory lies within the memories of your bonds—the truth that you and your friends grasped.

-Persona 5

____________________________________________________________

Shuichi's POV:

Monokuma: "THE VOTES ARE IN! AND YOU ARE CORRECT! THE BLACKENED WHO KILLED RANTARO IS..."

...

...

...

Monokuma: "KAEDE AKAMATSU!"

There's no way... Kaede wouldn't... she couldn't... there's no way that this is real!

Me: "Kaede, please tell me that this isn't real!"

Kaede: "..."

Me: "Kaede..."

Kaede: "I'm sorry Shuichi. I really am. I never meant to kill anyone... I set up that trap hoping to knock the mastermind out. Guess that didn't work out, huh?"