Day of the Fool (Special Chapter)

This is a special chapter made to celebrate April Fool's Day, though I know it's late.

This isn't canon, so don't worry about it too much. The only canon thing is Himiko's gifts.

As usual, thanks for reading!

____________________________________________________________

Kaede's POV:

I wake up to the birds tweeting outside of my dorm I get up, stretch, and get ready for a long day. I want to spend it with Shuichi, as usual. Maybe I'll start teaching him how to play the piano today!

After I get ready, I walk outside to see...

A basket.

A basket of pastries!

Doughnuts, cakes, tayakis, and so much more!

I pick up the basket and bring it inside. It was really thoughtful of whoever did this.

Maybe it was Shuichi...

I giggle at the thought of him being romantic.

I take a jelly doughnut out and I bite into it. I taste it, and it's a bit... bitter. Very bitter, actually.

The sensation grows all throughout my mouth. I run to the mirror, and I wash my mouth out. When mixed with the water,, the "jelly" starts to bubble up.

That wasn't jelly!

That was gel soap!

Who would do this? Obviously not Shuichi...

Only one name comes to mind.

I try to scream out, but the suds in my mouth garble my voice so that I only yell...

Me: "KOHKIHSHI!"

Tenko's POV:

I wake up, surprised to see a pair of nunchucks on my table. I walk over and pick them up.

Whoever dropped these off really knows what I like!

I start to swing them around. They're really made well. They're firm to grip without being brittle, and they fly through the air smoothly. When I finish swinging them around, I grab both ends in both hands and give them a squeeze.

Me: "GAAAAAAH!"

I scream out in shock as the nunchucks deliver a soft electric current, as if it were a joybuzzer. I instantly drop them. Who would do that?

Wait.

It's him, isn't it?

Me: "KOKICHI YOU DEGENERATE!"

Miu's POV:

I wake up to see that a dress is hanging on my door. Where did it come from? Who gave it to me? Why's it here? I don't know...

But I don't CARE.

It looks GREAT!

I instantly go to put it on. It's a perfect fit! I wonder if Kiibo would like it...