Author's Note 3

I HAVE TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING.

I recently discovered that there is another person on this site who has written a story of Persona 5 x Danganronpa V3.

I just wanted to say that my idea in no way stemmed from theirs. However, they were the first to do it, so I'll give them credit.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wattpad.com%2F536045460-persona-x-danganronpa-v3-%25E2%2599%25A2shuichi-saihara%25E2%2599%25A2&psig=AOvVaw3mpa3weS8Qode66S3tWNlR&ust=1584740302988000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAMQjB1qFwoTCKD31-i_p-gCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAR

Magical_Himiko_

I thought I should give the person who had the idea first some credit. Please support them.

However, I do plan on writing this story anyways. Here's my reasoning:

1. I plan on making an original story that uses the Danganronpa AND the Persona 5 characters, rather than replacing the Persona 5 characters with Danganronpa characters.

2. I plan on giving several characters from all of the main Danganronpa games (as well as a few from spinoffs) major rolls in the story as thieves. In the story that Magical_Himiko_ wrote, there was one character from DR2 as a villain and that was it.

3. Magical_Himiko_ hasn't added a new part since April 2018. (At the time of writing this, at least.) I doubt that the series will be making a return, and so it shouldn't be a big deal. If you have to, consider this a spiritual successor. Look at a game like The Outer Worlds. I don't play Fallout, but I know that we haven't had a (good) Fallout game in a while. Then The Outer Worlds shows up and it wins the hearts of almost all who play it. If the author isn't going to post more content, then I feel that it's okay for someone to come and carry the torch onwards, as long as the successor makes it original.

Anyways, sorry about this, I just went into a state of panic when I found this out while looking for a good picture for the next chapter of this story.

As usual, thanks for reading, and I will upload later.