Sneak Peak: Hope for Freedom (Persona 5 x Danganronpa)

Okay, this is a bit of a sneak peak into what I have planned for Shuichi's role as a Phantom Thief. A New Type of Freedom will have some Saimatsu, but it will not affect the main plot in as big of a way as Guardian Angels. It will be one of the main points of Shuichi's character and growth, so there will be some important moments involving it. 

I would also like to bring to attention the fact that Ann Takamaki (Panther) and Kaede (Whose Thief Codename will be Chopin) have the same English Voice Actor. I am now required to make several jokes about this fact as well as make them have a close friendship.

Anyways, enjoy the sneak peak!

____________________________________________________________

Joker's POV:

Shuichi leaned over in pain, after ripping off his mask. Where a dark jacket once lay upon his shoulders, there was now a navy blue cloak with a white cobweb pattern. On the back of the cloak were four mechanical arms. Under his cloak lay a black chestplate with a glowing blue cobweb design on top of a white turtleneck. His navy blue gloves and black boots suddenly  protruded their claws. The mechanical arms did the same.

Skull: "What the eff? Th-this is for real, right?"

Mona: "I haven't ever seen anything like it!"

Queen: "Saihara-san?"

Chopin: "S-Shuichi!"

Clover: "His weaponry! It's unbelievable!"

Shuichi: "Despite being terrified by them, I always was intrigued by spiders. The reason for this? It's because a spider truly has the greatest potential as a detective. It's stealthy enough to avoid being seen. It's fast enough to get from place to place quickly, or to avoid being attacked. It has the eyesight to examine evidence thoroughly without tools. It can even lay traps with its silk. However, I now see that a spider is not just the perfect detective, but the perfect thief. I already established that it can evade detection. It can evade traps with its agility, and it can sneak attack anyone who becomes an enemy. It has the eyesight to focus its attention on anything from valuable items, to enemies in the dark, to nearly undetectable traps. It can even use its arms and webs to reach places where no one else can. I used to envy the spider for all of its abilities that we cannot achieve. But now, I envy it no longer...

Because the power within me reflects the very same thing that has terrified me for so long! Now let's wrap this up, Bannion!"

As his Persona manifested, he pulled two handguns out of thin air and charged straight into battle, jumping up and latching onto the massive foe with his sharp claws. His mechanical arms instantly climbed to the top of the beast, and after finally jumping off of its back, his Persona fired twenty four rounds into its head. With that, the beast fell, Shuichi standing on top.

And with this, Shuichi fell to the ground as Chopin rushed over.