🌻DAY SIX🌻

"What happened to you two yesterday?" Zayn asked with a smirk,  as Louis and Harry walked into the living room the following morning.

Harry blushed. "Oh. Just letting Harry get over his hangover,  you know?" Louis said, sitting down, Harry joining him.

"Any particular special thing that helped his hangover?" Niall asked  trying not to laugh.

"If you must know...we spent most of the day kissing! Happy now?" Harry said, proudly.

Louis smiled, widely.

Niall was gobsmacked at Harry's admission.

Liam giggled. "Good for you. So...are you two...like...together?"

Harry looked at Louis. Louis smiled and nodded. "Yeah...if he wants me."

Harry leant in and kissed Louis' lips quickly, another blush forming.

He thinks he's never blushed so much in his life.

"Harry...what's kissing Louis like? Is it really gross?" Niall joked. Zayn slapped his arm.

"Actually...it was...lovely."

Louis rested his hand on Harry's thigh, making the younger boy smile.

"If you two are gonna start again, please go to your room!" Niall said.
"Oh...I get it now.  It was all planned wasn't it? Wanting to move in together so you could fuck."

"Shut up Ni." Louis said, looking at the disgust and shock on Harry's face.

"Don't start again. Can't we just have peace and quiet? No fighting. " Liam warned, glaring at Niall.

"What we having for lunch then Liam? Surprise us." Zayn quickly changed the subject.

Liam hated meal times, as it was always down to him to sort it out.

He sighed and walked into the kitchen, followed by Niall.

Raking through cupboards he decided upon pasta. He put some water in a pan and added the pasta.

"Pasta, again?" Niall huffed.

"Don't start Niall."

"What are we having on it?"

Liam looked in the fridge. "There's a small bit of cheese left, and a few spoonfuls of sauce."

"Do the sauce first, the rest will have to have cheese." Niall suggested, Liam nodded.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Come and get it. Hope you're not hungry." Niall said, popping his head in the living room. They all went into the kitchen and sat down.

"All of you need to pick a bit of paper...if you get a 1, you have cheese, if you get a 2, you have sauce. There's 2 sauces."

"What are we? 3 years old?"

"Just pick a fucking bit of paper!"

They picked. Louis and Zayn got the sauce, the others got cheese.

"Don't say anything. Just eat it!" Liam grumbled, handing everyone a fork.

They ate, slowly, and in silence. Harry wasn't eating much though.

"What's up Harry?" Louis asked.

"I...um...nothing."

"Don't lie. What's up?"

"I don't like cheese pasta."

"You wanna swap? I don't mind." Louis suggested.

Harry smiled. "You sure?"