🌻DAY TWO FREE🌻

It's Easter sunday. The boys had totally forgotten, as they'd completely lost track of time.

"What? Its Easter? How did we not realise?" Niall groaned. "No Easter eggs!"

"You obviously didn't see the mountain of eggs in Tesco then?" Liam laughed.

"Can we go get some now?"

"Shops are shut today mate, sorry. I expect there'll be loads on sale tomorrow though."

Niall huffed, and went on twitter.

Louis came into the living room and sat on the sofa.

"Guys...I need to tell you something." He said. The lads all looked at him.

"This don't sound good. What's up?" Zayn asked.

"It's Harry. He told me last night that he's scared to go outside. He virtually begged me to not make him go out."

"Agoraphobia? Since when?"

"He says he's never really liked it, but going to the supermarket the other day, made it a million times worse."

"Damn. Poor Harry." Liam said, quietly.

"What do we do?"

"I think he should see a doctor, to confirm it, but it's gonna be hard to get him to go."

"On top of everything else...now this. It's not fair." Louis said, trying to fight back his tears.

"Hey Lou. Don't cry. We'll get him to the doctor's."

They all sat quietly. Thinking. Harry walked in.

"What's going on? Why are you all so quiet?"

"Hey Harry. Come and sit down." Louis patted the empty space beside him. Harry sat down and Louis put his arm around him.

"You told them?" Harry whispered.

"Yes. Is that ok?"

Harry nodded. "I guess you want me to move out now?"

"What? Why? No! Of course not!" Liam said, shocked.

"Why would we want you to move out Harry? We love you." Niall added.

Harry hid his face in Louis' chest.

"Harry...listen. we would never want you to move out. We love you and love you being here. Just because you're not well doesn't mean we'd give up on you!" Zayn said, seeing Louis rubbing Harry's back.

"It's true Harry. Please don't ever think like that. We want to help you though. You should see a doctor. Get a proper diagnosis. Maybe change your meds?" Louis said.

Harry nodded, and lifted his face from the safety of Louis' body.

"W...will you come with m-me?" He asked shyly.

"Of course love. I'd do anything for you, you know that."

Harry smiled. "Thank you. Thank guys. I'm sorry I'm such a nuisance."

"Enough of that talk. You're not a nuisance, so please don't say it." Liam said.

"Can you make me an appointment please Lou?"

"Sure."

Harry was nervous, but relieved...in a way, that this has finally come out into the open. He now knows that he has the best friends in the world, and he loves all of them so much for being so understanding.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Harry Styles to room 3 please." A message announced over a tannoy.

Louis took Harry's sweaty hand and led him to the room. Harry was so nervous, and it took a lot for Louis to get him to the doctor's. He had sat in the waiting room  hiding his face in Louis' chest, shaking and crying quietly.

"Come on love. It's ok." Louis said softly as they knocked on the door. It was opened by a young lady, who invited them in. They sat on two chairs, close to each other, Louis still holding Harry's hand.

"Hello Harry. I'm doctor Ora. How can I help?"

Harry spoke a bit, with Louis filling any gaps, when Harry struggled.

"I'd like to do a full medical Harry,  if that's ok with you? It'll be done at the hospital. We just need to check you over, make sure your on the right doses etc. How does that sound?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah..ok."

"Good. I'll set the wheels in motion. You should get an appointment soon. You can take Louis with you."

She was very nice. Harry liked her.

They said thank you and goodbye and made their way home.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"How did it go?" Liam asked as the two came home.

"Was good. Harry needs to go for a full medical at the hospital. He's ok with that." Louis answered as Harry took himself off to the sofa, he was tired out.

"Did he tell the doctor everything?"

"Well...I had to fill in a bit, but yeah, they went over everything."

"That's good that he's talking and getting help now." Zayn said, sympathetically.

Louis smiled in relief.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"I got an E mail from college. We have to go back on Tuesday!" Niall grumbled. Realising he had so much work to catch up on.

"Yeah I got it too. I better tell Harry." Louis said, dreading having to tell him. "I'll go now."

Harry had been in the bedroom, getting changed, when Louis came on, with a worried look on his face.

"Lou? What's up?"

"Harry....we've had E mails, we have to go back to college Tuesday. "

"Oh." He said, sitting on the bed.

"I think we should make an appointment with the principal,  go over it all with him. What do you think?" He asked, concerned at Harry's lack of words.

"Um...yeah...you come with me?"

"Harry, you don't need to ask, you know I'll be there for you."

Harry smiled. "Thank you."

They both got ready for bed and snuggled up together in Louis' bed, all warm and cosied up.

As Harry fell asleep, Louis couldn't help but worry about Harry.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻