chapter 14

Octavius' pov

As the call ended all i can think about is Mia safety as i knew he would try something and try to hurt her in the process. She moved close to me as she sensed something was wrong, so I tried to shake off my worried expression and pulled her towards the car. on the ride home we remained silent as she kept on looking outside through the window. I continued to sit back and think then I came into a conclusion that we needed a break especially from all that is happening. planning that we could go into a short vacation somewhere maybe at one of my islands so we could escape all these. 

We arrived at home and went in to shower together then went into the kitchen. I volunteered to make dinner but Mia laughed and said i didn't have to but i insisted anyways. as I cooked she sat at the counter looking once in a while stealing my well cut pieces of carrots. when i noticed i slapped her hand away telling her to stop stealing them while i chop new ones.

I was planning to cook some pasta , spaghetti and meatballs when she heard what i was making she squealed , turn out she really loved spaghetti. after half an hour i was done so we sat and ate but Mia had a funny face while she was eating. I asked at first but she just shrugged and said it was nothing but the face continued and had not choose as to continue asking what was going on. "sorry its that your pasta really taste horrible and the spaghetti aren't well cooked am so so so sorry!". I knew i was a horrible but i had ignored the taste because i was hungry . we decided to let her cook since mine was that tasty or edible according to her.

After doing the dishes we sat on bed while Mia was lying her head on my chest as i read her a book but I remember about the vacation stuff . "I was planning on going on a vacation". she turned her head to look at me and said "thats a good idea it will be good for you to freshen up and get away from all of this", "i was planning on taking someone special with me to my island". her face fell clearly thinking i was talking about some one else , i smiled and kissed her cheek and said "its you am planning on taking for a vacation and nobody else and actually i was thinking we could leave the after  tomorrow on my private jet ". she turned fully to look at me and said " you actually have a private jet" and i simply nodded "so we leave tomorrow and go onto our vacation where i could have you all to myself without anybody interrupting us". she smiled and climbed into my lap to kiss my cheek but that wasn't enough so i kissed her lips pulling her closer to me. the kissed which was intended to be a short sweet kiss turned out to be really heated as I deepen the kiss. I turned so that i could press Mia on to the bed with me on top of her , we kissed but pulled away to take of her top and pants so that she remained in nothing but her bra and panties which were lacy. I pulled her onto my lap as we continued to kiss . she took this opportunity to pull off my shirt throwing it away to join the pile on the floor.

She looked at my chest and bit down her lower lip as she began to trace her hands on my chest feeling the muscles till she reached the top of my pants smiling at me she pushed me back so i would lie down while looking at her attentively as she tried to take off my pants, after trying to take off my pants for a while she succeeded. I had no boxer on so my friends was standing all the way waiting to be attended. she gasped as if it was the first time seeing it. I chucked as I laid down waiting for her next move. 

she moved towards me seductively, grabbing my shaft in her hands and started pumping it . I groaned from the contact and the movement but the torment became too much for me and needed to be deep inside of her. So I abruptly stood grabbing her then laying her on the bed as I positioned my self between her legs. I tried to unhook her bra and took off her panties. I kissed her lips then her neck tracing kisses and biting softly as i moved towards her chest ooh! those perfect breast. 

I kissed and teased them, sucking onto the while pinching onto the other.I earned a moan from Mia as she ached her back begging for more as I continued to endlessly tease her nipples. I skimmed my hand from her waist to her core and to my satisfaction she was already wet and ready for me. I slipped my finger into her core slowly pumping it as she continued to moan and whimper. I slipped in another finger into her core as the moans intensified. After begging me to stop teasing her , i position myself in front of her core and in one thrust was in . she gasped as I thrust in deep inside her. I started at a slow pace but picked up the pace and it felt so good to be inside of her . I couldn't get enough of her. I shifted to a slow and deep thrusts since I wanted her to feel all of me inside of her so she could remember that it was me who was deep inside of her.