chapter 16

Octavius' pov

She was crying endlessly as I tried to calm her but on the other hand i was angry at what the did to her. she had gone through so much all by herself and that proved to me how strong she was to able to withstand all those that had happened to her.After she had calmed down we didn't talk that much but rather remained in silence as we headed back to the hotel.

She still looked shaken up, "why do we take a shower to relax and cuddle while watching something on the tv huh!". at least i earned a smile from her although it wasn't those one of her smiles which i loved so much. We stripped and headed into the shower while in there , i reached for the hair shampoo squeezed a fair amount into my hands and used it on her hair as i massaged her scalp earning a moan from her. I pulled her close to me with her back lying on my front as i used one of the lotus scented shower cream carefully and softly washed it on her body from her neck tracing my hands low to her chest round her breast, i pulled onto her nipple earning another moans as she arched her back forward. I traced my other hand down to her core to tease her. she turned her head to the side moaning giving my access to her neck as I kissed and bite softly on to her neck.

she turned to face me , placing her hands around my neck to pull me in into kiss. I place my hands on her ass giving her ass cheeks a gentle squeeze making her gasp. I deepened the kiss as i moved my hands to grasp her hips to carry her as she hoist her legs around my waist. I moved so that I  placed her lying against the wall as we kissed with her tugging my strands of hair. 

With one thrust i was inside her as she moaned, i moved thrust slow and deep while kissing and softly biting on to her neck. I couldn't get enough of her so I placed back on the down turning her around so she could face the shower wall as I went back into her , thrusting fast and deep, she threw her head back moaning as I urged her to moan my name. we both climaxed with her screaming my name. I bit slowly into her earlobe as i was still inside moving slowly.

We cleaned up and went straight into bed cuddling onto to each other then falling asleep. The next morning we planned to spend it on the beach as I was currently wearing my beach shorts and a light vest with some sandals waiting up for Mia so we could head to the beach.

She was wearing a cover up and some sunglasses with her small beach bag , when we reached the beach it was mostly cleared not many people were around so i pulled off my shirt getting ready to hit the waters but as i turned towards Mia and as if all the air from my lungs was knocked off. She looked stunning in her black one piece.  it highlighted her feature from her chest, hips to that sexy ass. I groaned from all the males attention she was attracting . She noticed i was staring at her, "is it fine I didn't know if it would look good at or something". I smiled and pulled her to me " you look hot in that but not only that but attracting other attention which is making me quiet angry and possessive" i said quiet playfully making her giggle. I suddenly lifted her making her squeal as we headed towards the water and threw her into the water. 

Later  we were sitting after hanging around the water for too long as i was scheming some lotion onto Mia's back my phone rang at first i was irritated at who would dare to interrupt my vacation while i asked them not to but came to realize it was my financial advisor calling.

"well ! this better be important for you not to wait till when am back". as I stood walking away to talk more privately. "well sir you would be happy to know we found our guy who was stealing from the company  and it turns out there closer to you than you think". puzzled i knew i didn't want to discuss this right now and ruin my mood and the whole trip for us. "listen why don't you wait till when am back and since i will be hoisting a party to launch my newest products we will talk there okay!'' I said as i ended the call.

I went back to Mia but I didn't tell her about the anything about the call only stating that it was just some of my businesses. We spent the rest of the vacation till when it was time to go back home. 

As the plane  was taking off she kept on looking outside, "hey whats wrong ?", she looked and smiled shaking her head " its nothing i'll just miss this place and its captivating beauty". "hey! I promise we will come back here some other time but under other circumstances okay!". she looked at me puzzled at what i said but i just smiled back at her and gave her a small kiss.

Mia's pov

We were back finally and lets say i actually missed home. as  usual Octavius we back to his office to have some work done leaving me alone. so i decided to unpack our stuff when i was done i decided to go prepare something to eat since i was hungry and knowing octavius will also be hungry from spending too much energy on his work. I prepared some spaghetti and meatballs then went to check on him. As i came in he was finishing up a call so i had to wait till when he was done. "hey!" he said as he ended his call. "come on you need to eat something , you can't continue working with an empty stomach". he stood from his chair and came closer to me "and you need to go do some shopping tomorrow since am hosting a party this weekend. am launching one of my newest products". "okay i will now let go eat am hungry". pulling him out of his office towards the kitchen.

.................................................................................................................................................................

thanks for reading and please do vote for this chapter .