chapter 18

Mia's pov 

It all happened too fast one minute i was at the party and the second am being thrown out. some of the people who attended the party saw how i was thrown out of the party and I was so embarrassed but that didn't matter at he time the hurt I felt was bigger than the embarrassment. I thought at how he looked at me like i was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen and the words had really cut through my heart like a sharp knife. Love was supposed to be built on trust and turns out , he was fast to draw conclusion and judge with giving me a chance to explain myself like come on as if i would team up with some one who had beaten me up close to death just for money. I have my dignity which right now has been stumped down on the dirt by him and to think I was in love with him, a guy who didn't even give me a chance to explain and accused me. I swear to myself i will never forgive him what he did to me and hope he'll come to realize the truth and when he does i will be long gone without a trace.

As i walked from the party crying my eyes out , i was thinking of where to go since i had no close friends from around here and i had no money with me , so I decided to called Amy and she picked up immediately on the first ring, "Amy" i said while crying. "dear what wrong and why are you crying dear", "please I need your help your the only close person I have and i don't anywhere to go". "ooh! I'll send you my address so you could come to my house and dont worry take a taxi i will pay for it". "thank you ". i ended the call and right away the text indicating her home address came in and i hailed a cab and told him to take me to the address. when we reached the area I saw Amy standing by waiting for me so i told the driver to stop by her. she paid for the tax and helped me inside her house. We sat down and my tears started all over again. she tried to ask me what happened but i couldn't bring myself to talk since i was a sobbing mess and couldn't stop crying. She made me some tea and after I calmed down i explained to her what happened and I knew she believed and rather felt sorry for what kind did to me and said to me.

"listen dear I believe you okay I know that your not capable of doing such a thing. your a sweet and kind young girl. so, you stop crying honey and have a warm shower and some rest then we'll talk more tomorrow okay since your exhausted". I nodded while drying my tears with the back of my hands as she directed me to one of the room where I would be sleeping. I looked around the room and it looked like it used to belong to some one a girl especially so I assumed it belonged to her daughter since she once mentioned she had a daughter. I stripped off the dress and had a long warm bath but the memories kept on coming back and a fresh new streams of tears started pouring from my eyes but after sometime I went out of the shower since my hands were starting to turn all saggy. 

I meet a change of clothes which were sweatpants and a t-shirt which fit me perfectly, seems i was the same size as her daughter then.I wasn't hungry since my appetite had died down so i decided to go to sleep directly.

I woke up in the morning feeling empty as I turned to look at the side of the bed hoping to find him there and this to be all a dream but it wasn't and  yesterday really happened. i pulled myself from bed to go find Amy and met her making breakfast in her kitchen. it was a simple kitchen but rather beautiful and homely and I liked it . she didn't noticed that i had came in till when i dragged on the chair. she turned to look at me smiling down at me the asked "breakfast ? ". I smiled back and said yes and after some minutes she was done ,so sat down to have our breakfast. after a moment of silence she finally talked "so whats your next move from here? ", I really hadn't thought about since I was thrown on the street by him with no one to go to and with no money or what so ever. I knew i had to start up fresh some where else with new people and try to get a job. "Am planning to start a whole new life some where else but i know its going to be tough and all since i have no other friend and with no money". she looked at me and nodded, " I could help you start afresh somewhere else and i have a great idea". I looked at her waiting for her to tell me what she had in mind. "you could move to another city and stay with my daughter who lives in a apartment, you could live with her and find a new job , then start up your new life". I liked her idea but at first I refused telling her i would be burdening her with my problems but she said it was alright and she was fine with helping me out. I hugged her thanking her so much for helping me out.

It was set after two week I had moved to the other city and lived with her daughter Linda. she looked just like her mother except for the eye color since her's were blue and her mother's were green. We got along pretty well and she helped me out so much but I also got help from Ace. He heard what happened and tried to find me since he didn't believe a thing they were accusing me of . but he helped me get a decent job as a secretary in one of the companies in the city. I earned enough money and moved out to my own apartment which is next to Linda's. Ace would visit from time to time to make sure i was okay but I had made him promise to never tell him where i was if he were ever to ask. I didn't want anything to do with him ever , my life was perfect and i didn't want anything to go wrong.

...................................................................................
Hope you are enjoying the story.❤
Vote for this chapter