chapter 19

Mia's pov 

Everything was going well at last , i had a job and good friends, family who support me and I was happy now. after 2 months even though my nightmares are back plus a new addition to my nightmare series where I see him. It was hard to try to forget him and it still is hard ,i just can't seem to get over the fact that I still love him even after all the accusations and mistrust which still hurt. I never had anyone love me and when i was with him I felt loved but now the only feeling I feel right now is rejection and hurt.

Since i started working at the company lets say my Boss had been trying to get me to go on a date with him which on many occasions i declined. I didn't want another emotional attachment to go wrong and get hurt again. I got burnt once and don't want it to happen for the second time.

Today me and Linda are having a girl's night where we decided to just chill and watch a movie and talk, we have both been busy lately and haven't had time to talk and she's like a sister to me and I missed hanging out with her and simply talk.

In the morning I woke up and got ready for work but when i was making breakfast , a wave of nauseousness hit me and i felt like i was going to vomit yesterday's meal. I quickly ran to the bathroom and emptied all the contents in the toilet. I cleaned myself up and decided not to have the breakfast. I think I ate something bad yesterday. At the office things went smoothly , Linda had called to check if we were still up for the night and I said yes obviously. When i was done , I went to my boss office to place the files which i was done working on them and then left to go straight home but not before getting some groceries.

I made dinner and everything ready since Linda actually lived next door close to my apartment it wouldn't take her time to arrive. after some minutes she  came in and we had dinner then went ahead to the movie, through out the movie I felt it again the nauseousness and i ran straight ahead to the bathroom to vomit again  Linda held back my hair while patting my back as I continued to puke my guts out.

I cleaned myself up and went out of the bathroom only to meet a very serious Linda looking at me, "why are you looking at me like that ?.it your I think I know whats going on face", "listen when was your last period ", okay that question got me thinking , since I haven't had it for a long time and I always thought the stress and everything must have caused it then it clicked OMG! i might be pregnant. " gosh! I think i might be pregnant", "yah i also thought the same thing thats why were going to do a pregnancy test to be sure ". "but i dont have those things right now". "well I do let just go take it from my apartment then we could find out okay!". she left to go to her apartment and within a few minutes she was back with a pregnancy test in her hands. 

As we were waiting for the results, to say i was scared was an understatement since I didn't think I was ready to be a single mother most especially right now. after some minutes the test results proved I was indeed pregnant but we were not sure how long so Linda said she would accompany me to see the doctor tomorrow. tears streamed from my eyes which i didn't realize i was crying till when Linda hugged me, telling me it was going to be okay. "but how am I going to do this alone, I dont know the first thing about being a mother and I know i can't tell him since he'll just throw it back at my face and say it isn't his", I said crying.

"Hey! come on your not alone, you have me, mom and Ace. we will support you through out and am also glad that i get to finally be an aunt to that beautiful baby growing inside of you okay!". I smiled and hugged her. She always knew how to make me smile even in the saddest moments.

From that day my life changed , I went to frequent doctor appointments sometimes with Linda and sometimes with Amy when she came to visit. I had told Ace about the baby and he was excited that he was going to be an uncle to my baby but I also had to make him promise again not to mention this to him even though he told me it wasn't right to try and keep the baby from him but I knew it was for the best if didn't want anything to do with me so be it. Ace had once mentioned to me that King wasn't himself anymore he was back to his womanizing ways and to say that didn't hurt I would be lying to myself.

I was his picture once at the front of a magazine with a pretty brunette at his side. Knowing I was no longer in his heart that he has already replaced me hurt so much and I would always cry myself to sleep but had to stop since Linda said it wasn't good for the babies health.

A few months passed and I went into labor, Linda and Amy were around to help me as they rushed me to the hospital. the process took long since I had a lot of complications giving birth to the baby and Ace panicked when he heard that so had to take an early flight to get here. I gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy, he had all his father's feature except for the hair which he took from me. 

After having a rest from all the exhaustion, the nurse brought my son to me and i held his tiny body against my body. he was so beautiful, Amy and Linda together with Ace came in and stood by near my bed to look at the baby . I handed him over to Amy so she could carry him. I had decided that Ace and Linda would be his godparents also Amy was naturally the grandmother. I named him Jason king after king's little brother's name.I would protect and take care of my little bundle of joy and give him unconditional love.

.................................................................................................................................................................. 

Thanks for reading.
Please do vote for this chapter.❤
And do comment on what do you think will happen next to Mia and her baby boy.

Will king find out ?
Will MIa finnaly decide to tell him?