chapter 31

Mia's pov 

I woke up placing my side searching for him he wasn't there, I panicked thinking that maybe all this time I was dreaming about him being awake and back with me beside him but I stopped the minute the door opened and he walked in. I felt my body relax knowing that i wasn't indeed panicking and that he was really hear but I couldn't push away the wave of nauseousness I was feeling right now. It has been happening for a while now and I think I mus be sick or something maybe I caught on to something. He approached the bed and sat beside me, he pulled me in for a hug and at that moment I definitely knew it wasn't a dream. I sank in deep into his embrace and his scent which I loved so much enveloped me and calmed me.

"hey am back and here for you and Jason and am not going anywhere okay!". I nodded but the our moment was interrupted when Jason came running into the room. "mummy and daddy come play with me". I smiled at him but before I could get up from bed , he pulled me back and held me tightly onto my waist. "hey buddy why don't we have dinner first then we could play as much as you want and even watch your favorite movie huh!". he smiled and nodded then run out of the room leaving us alone. 

"tonight am going to make sure your well fed since by the looks of it someone has to feed you before you starve to death". I didn't want to talk much because firstly I was tired and I wanted him to do all the talking since I missed his voice. we stood then headed to the dinning table where Jason was already seated waiting for us.

We sat and started to dig in but Gosh! I swear I smell something rotten . the smell was so nauseating and I couldn't stomach it so I ran fast to the toilet and again emptied my stomach. as I was puking my guts out Kind held my hair up and was patting my back. after I was done I cleaned up and went out, to see king making a call. "what are you doing?". he looked at me then held his finger to silence me whilst he talked to the other person on the phone and my question got answered since he was calling his doctor. I sat on the bed waiting for him to finish the call. when he was done before he could talk , I beat him to it. "it wasn't necessary to call the doctor , am fine its just a bug or something which will go away. and that being said I dont need a doctor". "listen If it isn't a big deal then the doctor will tell us that until then am not taking my chances". I stood to keep on the argument but a wave of dizziness hit me and I lost my balance almost falling but he was on time to catch me. "hey! Mia what wrong!". I had no idea myself what was happening to me and what ever this is its seems serious.

He helped place me on the bed and cover me. he left then came back with a glass of water. I thanked him and drank the water and went back to lying down. Jason came in and he looked really sad and worried. I smiled so that he could see that I was alright and pulled him to sit on the bed. "hey buddy don't worry about me okay! its just a tummy ache and it will go away". he smiled a little then kissed my check. a little later the doctor arrived and started to exam me then I explained the symptoms which he told me pee on a cap and he'll later call with the results.

I wanted to go back down but King wouldn't let me saying I should get some rest but not before a fed me a whole bowl of soup.

Octavius' pov

I was worried about her, she hadn't been eating well or even sleeping well. Jason had told me that she would sometime have nightmares but Linda was always there to help. Now that am back by her side I will make sure her and my son are both safe. I and Jason were currently in the game room playing on the game console when my phone rang. It was the doctor calling and it must be about the results, I answered then listen to her but the news I got at that moment was the best and the greatest news. SHE WAS PREGNANT AND AM GOING TO BE A DAD!

I was so happy , I thanked the doctor then ended the call. I was over the moon with the news because I was going to be a father to another child and this time I won't be missing out on the baby's life. I carried Jason and spinned him around the room. then we both went to check on her so I could tell her the great news.We came into the room but she wasn't there , so I checked the bathroom and she wasn't there either. 

I checked in the walk in closet and there she was putting on some shorts. I went to her and hugged her waist kissing her on the neck. she leaned her neck to give me more access. I turned her so she could face me and kissed her. 

I pulled away to lay my forehead against hers. "you have made me the most luckiest man on earth and I love you more for that". she looked confused but still smiled . "you're pregnant and we are going to have a baby my love". she blinked looking at me  then smiled tear brimming against her eyes. I knew those were of happiness and I leaned to kiss her.

"am so excited am going to be a dad to another beautiful baby, I can't wait .I hope its a girl this time so I could have a mini you running around. But we have to prepare with the nursing room and all the things the baby is going to need. I say we go shopping tomorrow for the baby stuff."

"octavius"

"wait! okay it tomorrow then we shall go shopping. Jason is going to be excited to get a little sister or brother which I don't mind if its going to be a boy."

"Octavius relax we have months to plan for the coming of the baby okay! right now we have to think on how we are going to tell Jason  okay!"

..............................................................................................................................................................