veinticinco

I didn't let myself cry until we pulled away and I was sure she couldn't see the tears fall from my eyes. I would never give her that power.

"What just happened?" Oscar asked. I was sure he recognized her, but maybe he didn't. Everytime we went back over to her house she stayed inside and I didn't like to talk about her. She surely didn't recognize him, but she was on so many drugs she probably wouldn't even recognize my own dad if he was still alive.

"She's fucking pregnant." I couldn't believe the words that had come out of my mouth. I hated saying it because that made it true.

"Is that who I think that was?" He asked.

"If you thought that was my mom then, yeah." I sighed. I couldn't believe it. I was about to have a sibling. Not only that, but that poor baby was in for it. I knew the baby, if it made it out alive, would have an even worse childhood than I did. I felt bad as fuck but I wasn't sure there was anything I could do. Maybe I could call CPS as soon as her baby was born. We pulled up to the house and I walked in. I still felt like shit after the interaction I had just had with my mom.

"I'm going to go lay down." I said, thinking that maybe if I took a nap I would feel better. I slipped out of my clothes and climbed into our bed. I pulled the covers over me and just layed there, I couldnt sleep. I tossed and turned but nothing was working. I just wanted to take a damn nap, was that too much to ask for? I heard the door open and got annoyed, thinking maybe it was Cesar. As much as I love Cesar, sometimes a girl just wants to be alone. I rolled over and looked at the door, it wasn't Cesar, it was much better.

"Hey princessa." Oscar smiled at me. He made me so fucking happy.

"Hey handsome." I smiled back. I sounded tired, but I hadn't gotten even a minute of sleep.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, knowing how upset I had been.

"Still upset, but better now that you're here." I said, sitting up so he didn't think I was too tired to talk to him.

"Well, I'm about to make you feel even better. Cesar went to Ruby's house so we have the place to ourselves." He walked over to the bed and gave me a kiss.

"That's the first good news I've heard all day. Get your sexy ass over here." I said. I was so glad that we were finally getting the alone time we needed. He climbed into bed and started kissing me. I was already half naked, because I had undressed as soon as I got home. He rubbed me over top of my panties as we kissed and I tried not to moan so that we could continue to kiss.

"Does that feel good?" He asked in a low voice. I nodded my head and pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck. My breath hitched, he knew how to make me feel good when my day went so bad. He pulled away from me and I was sad before I realized what he was doing. He layed on his stomach and pulled my panties down, throwing them onto the floor next to the bed. He pushed my legs apart and got in between them, I was so excited I was already shaking a little. I had never experienced anything like what Oscar was doing. It felt like magic and I never wanted it to end.

"Oscar?" I asked him. He looked up from what he was doing.

"¿Sí?" He asked.

"I'm ready. I want to go all the way with you...right now." I said. I sounded nervous but I was one hundred percent sure I was ready.

"Are you sure mi amor?" He asked. He was so fucking sweet. I was sure he hadn't asked every other girl before he fucked them. In fact, I knew he didnt ask before all the other girls he had fucked. He must have seen me differently than he saw every other girl he had fucked before me. It made me happy, it made me feel like I was special. And I damn sure was special. I knew that I would be the last girl he would ever fuck, and he would be the first and last guy I ever fucked.

"I'm sure. I'm in love with you, and I want this." I said to him. And I meant every word I said. He nodded his head and got up, taking off his pants before getting back into bed. He lined himself up perfectly with my entrance and looked at me for permission before doing anything else. I nodded my head and he pushed himself into me. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. It didn't hurt, but I felt pressure and a lot of it. I rolled my head back and squeezed my eyes shut.

The deeper he went in the more it started to hurt. He held onto me hips and went in and out of me slowly, he was enjoying it and I was trying to pretend to enjoy it. I told myself that eventually it would feel good, but it never did, it only got worse. After a while he pulled out and came on me. I finally felt better because he wasn't destroying my walls. I wiped up some of his cum with my finger and licked it off while making eye contact with him.

°°°

She finally let him hit it y'all:))