prologue

The ground underneath your sleeping form slowly started to shake and shift causing you to jolt awake looking to the floor of your room slowly opening from the middle of the floor. Without a quirk, you panicked. Luckily izuku your twin brother who had received a quirk was home for spring break "IZUKU! HELP!" you shouted backing yourself up to a wall. Izuku made it to your room just as you were left with nothing but the small edges of your room; everything in it had fallen through to who knows where. Izuku looked around panicking for you.

"(y/n)! I can't get to you even with my quirk! I need you to stay calm alright! As fast as careful as you can start to run to the door i'll catch you I promise!" Izuku shouted your mother soon rushed to see what was going on and held her breath looking at her daughter.

You nodded quickly starting to move the area behind you and started to envelop the space more and more with only what small perimeter you stood on. You smiled like Izuku does when he's scared and jumped reaching your hand out to izuku. Your finger caught his but slipped from his grasp leading you through the dark empty whole.

Izuku stared in horror as he watched you falling one for all to try and catch you to no avail through the floor closed back up and he slammed his hand onto the ground. His mother let out a shriek.

"MY BABY!" She cried out covering her mouth with tears. Izuku now in a panic called up all night and the police. He tried his best to comfort his mother...