-Event pt1-

(This is gonna have a lot of parts to it) 

I had spent the whole day in my journal recording everything new that I would find out about her. This world was surely something else. Definitely kinder than I am yet had a snappy attitude and held grudges. The biggest difference... her father was home every so often and came to visit for a few days before going back to work abroad... the worst part though was how close she was to this world's izuku... but turned and stabbed him in the back with kacchan... how could she tournament izu like that... and the bigger difference she got the quirk handed down to her instead of izuku like back home... When Izu went missing she changed completely, becoming kinder and softer... but before getting into the U.A she found out the truth about Izuku and her father. Kaminari was the traitor in the world. What led to this me's death was her intent to kill her twin... that's the lie I've been told, that izuku had wanted to kill her. But she had wanted him dead for something he had no part in... the murder of all might... and their mother. Both were done by all for one and she had already offered him...But Izuku killed her before he had the chance to kill him... he was only able to do this because ura had given him the ways to drive her to act out on emotion and how to play with her emotions... I sighed as the door opened. I looked at the door and saw Katsuki. I smiled slightly.

"Have you come to continue from yesterday?" I chuckled and he walked over to me, placing his arms around me dragging me to my feet.

"As much as that sounds like fun, we have something to get to sadly... your... gonna see some messed up shit tonight... deku wont let me tell you what but these events as he calls them are messed up in more ways than one" I shrugged to him.

"Alright, I guess this is to tell me to head to momo and get myself dressed?" I hummed and he nodded. I stood on my toes and he laughed, picking me up so I could properly give him a kiss on the forehead. "One thing I hate... you're freakishly tall... you've always been taller than me but now you're just hellishly tall (assuming he grew over 3 years here) you're taller than 6'(ft) now?"

"Probably taller" I sighed as he walked me to the dressing room and left. Momo helped with the gown. I really found it a bit too extra.

"Why couldn't it be less flashy less... poofy" I muttered and she sighed trying to get my hair done.

"One because you're like royalty and you need to stand out against the others. It's also to show your important and not just another of his toys. He honestly made sure to tell me when getting your dress made to make it look important and different. Not to mention word spreads quickly" my cheeks went red.

"Oh... s-so does everybody know we were like..." she chuckled creating another pin for my hair.

"Oh, i'd be surprised if midoriya doesn't know by now... like I said things tend to spread rather fast" I sighed watching her as she finished my hair she made a clip setting it in my hair the gems were orange the main part of the clip was black.

"He makes it so obvious" I chuckled and she nodded.

"He wants to make sure all the boys know who you belong to," she chuckled and I blushed.

"Momo!" I hissed and she laughed.

"You know I have to remind myself you're not her sometimes, the way you get all up and protective the way you laugh... how you somehow get along with bakugo how you can still show kindness to those who have done some shitty things but at the same time you can hold a grudge" she muttered and I sighed.

"The more I learn about her the more I see... our personalities aren't that different... We fake so much. She faked a smile and kindness. I fake acceptance that I was tossed aside." she nodded finishing the bun. I stood up from the chair and took a spin. "You really are talented momo" I hummed and she smiled.

"Thanks... it took a lot to sow and create the fabric in such specific needs" I smiled. The dress too was a black base with some fabric an orange color spreading up from the base of the dress almost like flames. The sleeves were clear but a sparkly black. She called katsuki in and he nodded his head before holding his hand out for me to take. I took it with a smile as we headed to the 'Event'.