-Is it possible-

Bakugo pov-

When we were all dismissed I found myself making my way to her room. I opened the door slowly to see she was already asleep. I sat on the bed and brushed my hand down his back. Was it really possible I... the heartless killer could be falling in love with this version of her? I won't admit it aloud but her actions today had even me shocked the same way deku keeps them in place... her eyes held it. I stood up after a while and went to leave. When something grabbed my arm. I looked over my shoulder. She had turned to face where I had been sitting. "... stay... please" she mumbled almost too soft for my ears. I sat back down and she curled back up. "... am I... am I like him?" She didn't look at me and kept her face hidden by the blankets.

"Your nothing like him... you shocked them that's it. They aren't used to anybody standing up to them. Power-hungry bastards" I answered and she nodded. I sat there until I heard her softly snore. I stood up again and left heading to my own room. I closed and locked the door, changing into something comfortable. I slipped into my bed. It took me a moment to fall asleep but I did eventually.

----------

I was called into the lounge early in the morning. Like usual the fucking half and half was already there spread across Deku's lap. "What did you want deku?" I yawned. "Its 4 in the fucking morning. Whats so fucking important to interrupt my damn sleep. You know I get agitated when I don't get a full night's sleep deku '' I hissed taking a seat. Deku tapped Todoroki's shoulder, who signed standing up and heading to his own chair. I kicked my feet up.

"Care to explain to Kacchan her little outburst?" I looked at him. He had that fucking look the once that wasnt I'm pissed and gonna kill somebody but the if you lie ill get pissed and kill somebody look.

"Who the fuck knows. She's quirkless. I've never seen her do that before. I doubt it was her anyways." he glared at me tapping his fingers on the chair's arm. He set his head in his other arm.

"Kacchan~ your lying to me.'' I looked up at his eyes and rolled mine.

"I'm not-" my eyes shot open as I grabbed my throat. "B...asterd" I coughed. It's been ages since he's used this one on me. I looked around as the roof changed. I coughed and was able to get air into my lungs.

"This is different kacchan~ normal it's you being afraid of you meeting death but now" he pointed to the new set of images. "My dear sister" he released me from his quirk and I glared.

"What the fuck deku" I hissed and he sighed.

"Now again kacchan before I lose my patience with you, what was that back there?" I sighed.

"I don't know alright deku! I don't fucking know! As far as I know shes fucking quirkless. It's happened one other time!" I shouted, starting to lose my temper.

"Temper kacchan" he hisses.

-------

Your pov

I woke up to a loud shouting mixture of voices coming towards my room. I grabbed a pillow shoving it over my head. "It's too early for this shit..." I muttered when the arguing got louder and didn't sound to be moving away. I sighed.

"DEKU! SHES NOT A FUCKING THREAT! DAMN IT DEKU!" I picked out the words from the shouting.

"SHUT UP KACCHAN! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH A THREAT SHELL END UP BEING IF SHE LEARNS TO USE IT!" I picked out my brothers... panicked voice?

"DEKU! THINK IT THROUGH SHE WON'T!" I didn't understand what they were talking about until my door slammed open. I sat up and saw bakugo running in front of my bed.

"MOVE KACCHAN!" something was wrong...

"Whats going on?" I muttered but was ignored. When Izuku looked at me his expression changed and Katsuki dropped to the floor.

"(y/n) come here" I shook my head backing up to a wall. All I could think of was 'he's going to kill me'

I went to decline but felt that stinging pain though my body and hissed fighting through it and backing away. "N-no '' I muttered. He walked towards me as he went to grab me and I shrieked. His eyes opened wide as he grabbed me by the throat.

He was... afraid... I looked around it was like when he used his quirk. I saw myself looking back at him with hate. my hands stained red and over a body, I charged at him... why did I look like I was going to kill him... he dodged me and shouted something. Before I charged again faster than him but as soon as I was close enough I was stabbed.

It cleared away and he glared tossing me against a wall. I gasped in pain. "Why did you do it?" he hissed and I tilted my head... before he walked over snapping something over my wrist. He walked away... leaving me confused.

Arms wrapped around me tightly bringing me close "he didn't kill you... he was going to kill you" I heard and snapped from my thought to look at katsuki who held onto me like I would fall and disappear if he let go. "He wanted to kill you..." I looked down knowing the band as ura had told me was to prevent quirk usage.

"I'm... just like him... aren't I..." I muttered and he looked me in the eyes.

"No, quirks don't make you the same. Your kind damn it... you wont end up like him ok dumbass" I nodded...

"I've lost it all katsu... no hope... I'm not gonna go home am I..." he nodded.

"Nobody besides him is even half n half... deku...he's the only one who knows how to get you home..." for the first time I wrapped my arms around him. He was the same as the kacchan I knew... protective, loud, and cruel... but with that soft spot. Was it possible I was ok with this? As long as he was there... have I... started to love him?