-the others-

He led me through the halls and I couldn't help admire the walls and delicate decor. There were crystals that hung from the ceiling; the walls were smooth and perfect. I followed him into what looked to be the garden. I looked around recognizing some of the people. Mina was walking up and down the aisles of flowers. I remembered some of the heroes had willingly become villains and shivered slightly. "Hey... katsuki" I muttered and he growled.

"What?" he snapped and I flinched slightly.

"Who is the traitor?" he looked back to me and then sighed.

"I'll point the bastard out" he grumbled and I nodded as I continued to look around so many people wore the same set of clothes and worked. It was sad to watch. We came up to a greenhouse. The girl at the door quickly opened. I recognized her as nejiri, her blue hair was tied up and she curtsied, closing the door behind us. Bakugo looked around.

"Then kill her. If she can't work, what good does the brat serve?" I stared at the normally happy idiot of my brother's class who was barking orders. I looked at another girl who looked like Jiro except with longer hair.

"I'm already running low kaminari! This needs to be absolutely perfect. I don't feel like being demoted, damn it! I've worked too hard to get where I am now!" he simply shrugged.

"Take it with Mina, I don't care, I'm not your damn guidance counselor." bakugo cleared his throat both turned and quickly showed their respect. "Hey bakugo," kaminari said walking over to him.

"Who's this..." when he had a good view of me he took a few steps back. "Woah! So was the boss right then? There are different universes?!" kaminari shrugged. "is she still annoying"

Bakugo snarled "watch your fucking mouth. Oi (y/n) your looking at the traitor and highest-ranking individual under me and todoroki.'' I dropped my jaw and laughed.

"Wait... this is the traitor oh wow." I snickered looking at him. "He isn't much different still a backstabbing bitch ain't ya! Wait, I'm going to make a rapid guess. This world me and izu are flipped right? So I take it I'm the one who figured it out? You made a stupid misstep one wrong small move to protect somebody on the opposing side. Back home I still found you out after I nearly was killed by you!" I laughed slightly "I knew way before that though around the second year!" I hummed and he stared at me as did katsuki.

"You... can do that thing deku does" bakugo stared at me and I tilted my head before looking away and to the floor.

"S-sorry its a habit I have... I tend to make light of things that upset me" kaminari stared at me

"Dood, what the fuck. At first glance, she is almost exactly like our version but our version would never stand up like that" he sighed.

Katuski shrugged before walking out again and I followed him. "I'm really sorry I just-" he laughed, wrapping an arm around me with a smirk.

"Princess, you're talking to the king of snarky remarks and foul language. If I had to guess something you picked up from me?" I nodded.

"Would it be ok to hang out in the garden? It's pretty" he nodded.

"Ya sure I don't mind but later alright princess" I nodded as I looked around spotting uraraka carrying a bunch of baskets behind who I think is momo. Her hair was much shorter and she looked worn out and tired. She looked much more mature than I was used to. I tapped his shoulder and he gave me an annoyed sigh.

"Can we follow her?" he pulls his phone out.

"I have to check up there anyways.'' He changed direction and followed him. There was a small building and the door was opened by uraraka who smiled at me and I smiled back. When I entered I looked in to see small children all wearing anklets and ran up to momo.

I gasped "where are we?" I asked and bakugo leaned against the wall.

"Deku plays heartless but a lot of these kids were abused unwanted or hurt as kids' ' he pointed to one with long silver hair who hadn't run to momo. "Go ahead, interact a bit" I smiled and walked over to her.

"Eri?" I asked and she looked up. Her eyes glistened as she jumped up and hugged me.

"He was right!" she held onto me tightly and I kneeled down. "Isn't this place amazing?!" she giggled "some people don't like him because of all the bad things he's done but Mr deku made it peaceful here! Everybody can have a place in this world! Even if you are quirkless! You can live here! You can have normal jobs!" I smiled and thought for a moment.

"I can't deny you on that...'' I knew he was listening to me. I went over to momo who hugged me tightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you (y/n) I'm sure you're going to love it here."

After that, he finished showing me around and I was amazed when he showed me the city. No screams or anything, it all seemed so peaceful.

He led me back to my room and shut the door before taking my lips again. "I wonder why you were so agreeable today," he whispered in my ear and I looked away.

"Not everybody here is as bad as you three" I mumbled and he growled.

"Oh trust me you haven't seen how they can get. Momo normally gives a quick death to abusive parents. Kaminari well he's our electric chair pretty much without the chair. Jiro works with him." I shivered

"... still, it's not all that bad" he grabbed me harshly pinning me to a wall.

"We really need to get rid of that hope of love. It's not healthy. You won't be getting out of here and you can't turn anybody back." he kissed up my neck before leaving making sure to lock the door. Before he did he sighed "good night (y/n)"