-Her memories-

Your pov~

The space of darkness had shifted around me as I looked at my hands and I saw gloves. Similar to the ones Izuku wore with his hero costume only they were a very pale green color almost white but still green. I looked down at my legs body tight leggings emerald green with dark green stripes and a skirt a deeper emerald green with the dark green stripes on both sides. A utility belt similar to izuku's my top appeared to be a crop top the color of my skirt the design that was on the upper half of izuku's costume there even the metal mask. I reached behind me and felt the rabbit part. I looked around again trying to make sense of where I was. A large building surrounded by other people I recognized all of them... all of them were his friends. Just like in my world there appeared the warp Izuku had described. The villains attacking... Again the scene jumped and I was on a boat. I was living this world's life... the scene shifted one more time. But I felt like I was here though... I could see everything. I was in a sweatshirt pinned against a tree, my back to the trunk and towering over me, the ash-blond and crimson eyed male that held both our hearts. He leaned in and I closed my eyes ready for the kiss Except he backed away and turned his head.

"You know how much of a bitch you are (y/n)?" I looked to the side.

"Kacchan please" I didn't know why my mouth moved on its own producing the sentence he turned to glare at me.

"I SAW YOU DAMN IT! HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GONNA DO THIS WHEN WILL YOU TAKE YOU SELFISH HEART AND GIVE IT TO SOMEBODY OTHER THAN YOURSELF?" he shouted at me and I felt a weird sense of guilt?

"I... chose you kacchan! It's always been you, it was an accident I swear!" he only turned wickedly fast grabbing my shoulders tightly.

"Shitty hair is gonna kill me you know dumbass?" I felt my lips lift to a smile.

"Not if I can help it" I hummed before our lips made contact and the scene shifted again this time... I was sitting in... Kirishima's lap.

"Come on Kiri he won't find out" I hummed. This was just wrong was she really like this?

"Your drunk... you know that right?" that's why I felt weird then. I shrugged before forcing a kiss. He didn't pull away, switching to a rough kiss. I wanted to vomit... this world's me... I had been told she was kind.

As he pulled away I heard an explosion looking behind me and I frowned. "kacchan... come here join in and have a drink too" he rolled his eyes before glaring at Kirishima.

"Fuck you Kirishima fuck you... you deku! You shitty nerdy deku. What would Izuku think if he saw you right now? huh? Drunk cheating and shitty?!" my heart sped up and I hopped off his lap.

"SHUT UP! YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS! YET YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE DID YOU EVEN VISIT HIS GRAVE TODAY! HE JUMPED BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM TO!" I shouted and he snarled.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT! YOU LEFT HIM ALONE!" The scene changed again. I was standing in front of izuku... he was wearing a suit much like he was now.

"I-izu... you killed mom didn't you...'' I mumbled and he gave that twisted smile.

"You broke me... how can you love kacchan?" he asked and I looked to the side.

"He was there for me when you apparently faked your death..." I muttered

"Dad says it's not too late to join us...'' I shook my head.

"I'm going to bring you home izu..." the scene changed again... I was going through her last year alive wasn't I.... this time I was running at a scene izuku had described. My arms were broken as I looked at Katsuki being pulled into the warp held by the neck. The scene then jumped to that night. I was filled with hate.

"Still plan on bringing me home dear twin of mine?" he laughed and I shook my head.

"No... you can't be fixed you monster!" all might lay dead as I held him.

"Awe are you upset because the one who RUINED OUR LIVES is dead? It was a needed casualty you know?" he hummed and I shook my head. It was raining the water dropping from the sky. Thunder roared and in a split second he was there.

"Join us' 'I heard looking over my shoulder. Katsuki was on his knees. Tomura had his hand on his neck 4 fingers down the fifth dangling there. I walked over to him and my head hung low tears running down my face.

"Hey kacchan... don't die on me... promise me you will be the number one... promise me... you'll live on for me?" this shook me. She couldn't have known she would die... or was that her plan to try and take down Izuku and her father on the same day.

"I promise you... so don't you die on me... dont change sides damn it! Be more than deku!" I shook my head, taking my father's hand before my quirk activated and my other fist hit him at full power right in the throat. He fell back, blood spurting everywhere. Katsuki's face was pure shock.

I turned to deku with hate. "LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR IN DEATH AND IN LIFE IZUKU SHIGIRAKI I WILL NEVER THINK OF YOU AS MY BROTHER AGAIN! THE MOMENT YOU KILLED MOTHER THEN MY TEACHER YOU BECAME A MONSTER" I shouted. I knew this was the moment it happened... lightning appeared and I fell over. Before looking back as I felt myself losing a life. I smiled and mouthed I love you. I saw Katsuki let go of all his chains... the largest explosion I'd ever seen sending tomura to death.

I was in darkness again dressed normally again the power I had felt a second ago gone. When I looked around I saw a girl who looked just like me though bloodied and bruised she set her hand on my shoulder. "So this is you? Me from the better world, the one where he's a hero?" I nodded.

"Wow this is weird..." she laughed and smiled.

"You know you're hallucinating right? I don't exist, I'm just your mind?" I nodded.

"You got along with them all didn't you... must have been nice being a hero." she laughed and nodded.

"I have always been his... even in junior high I still loved him... just as you do... hold onto that... or... you'll end up as he did" I was confused for a moment before I blinked.

I sat up holding my head. "So she... wasn't perfect" I muttered. "I want to go home..." I slid down the wall. "First feeling her feelings and now... I'm dreaming about her memories... and I can't control it"

"Damn it, why did you make me witness that izuku... I was finally accepting it... accepting that maybe it wasn't too bad but then I saw through the crack..."