-Parallel-

You slowly opened your eyes moving slightly followed by the rattle of chains and silence. You remember falling but after that nothing comes to you of where you are who brought you here or anything. You picked your head up slightly at the sound of a familiar voice. "Well, would you look at this. She's alive kacchan, sho" you knew those names and the voice and recognized the people. Midoriya izuku or rather your twin sat on a throne in a bored matter looking out to you his legs sat crossed over each other and his head lay in his hand. His hair seemed less tangled and messy, his eyes were red instead of green. He wore a suit and gloves. Standing to his left was a boy who looked like bakugo katsuki but less wild. His eyes were tamer than Izuku's less insane looking. And the boy you recognized as todoroki shoto stood at his right. You opened your mouth to talk only to be met with a shhh. "You don't talk unless asked to speak.'' His tone was harsh and cruel without an ounce of care.

Bakugo looked to izuku and izuku nodded "this is fucking cruel deku. Could have brought anybody else here to make your fucking point but you have to go and pick the backstabbing lover? YOU FUCKING ARE AN ASS YOU SHITTY NERD" izuku shrugs looking down he hoped from the seat and in the blink of an eye appeared in front off you he kneeled down and looked at you grabbing your chin to force you to look at him.

"Tell me (y/n). What am I in your world? better yet, Who are you in that universe?" fear shaken at how intimidating your brother was you delay your answer and his snarls "when I ask you a question you answer" you squeak in fear.

"I'm sorry nii-san!" you shout terrified and he hits you.

"nii-san? I haven't heard that in a long time. Don't address me informally." he hisses and you shit your eyes to which he yanks on your hair "eyes stay open" and so you open them. He enjoys the look of fear covering your eyes "now answer the question."

You nod "y-your a... a h-hero!" you pause ashamed "I'm... just a civilian quirkless" izuku lets you go and backs away falling into a fit of laughter.

"No fucking way! It's like where did you hear that show? Kacchan? Oh god! The twin is quirkless, the strong number one hero after I killed all might is quirkless! Father would be so disgusted!" he paused before a sick look passed his expression as he thought of something vile. "Don't tell me... in that world I'm his successor" he glares at you and you nod.

"Y-you were quirkless just like me... b-but your quirk s-suddenly appeared." you stutter and he makes a vomiting motion.

"Oh that's disgusting I inherited one for all. I can't imagine the feeling of betrayal dear old dad feels. How is he in your world?" he asked and you looked at him confused.

"Dad? I... we didn't grow up with one... never met him. Mom has no pictures anywhere. He works abroad" izuku looked down with a skeptical look before once again laughing.

"Really? You would think you would catch onto it now. Oh well, no harm in telling you. Our father is all for one (y/n)." your jaw dropped and you shrieked not caring but he had to be lying.

"NO! THAT'S A LIE! THAT'S A FUCKING LIE DAMN IT!" izuku smirked.

"You personalities are the same snappy, revoltingly kind and an idiot." he hisses "oh sho come here" he called and the dual haired male moved to his side. You heard katsuki growl at the two and an all too familiar sound whenever the icy-hot bastard got near you.

"What?" he mumbled and izuku sighed.

"I don't think I'll kill her just yet. She has my interest. She's so different but yet so similar to our (y/n)" he paused "she's quirkless so unchain her. If she makes a move to escape well she would stand no chance against me. Afterall I was able to kill all might and our (y/n) who had the one for all quirk." he looked over to bakugo with a sigh. "Oh (y/n) what's your relationship to dear old kacchan?" he asked and a hint of sadness hit you as you realized you wouldn't get to see him again.

As shoto undid the chains around your wrists you stood up and looked to the side "romantic partners" bakugo smirked as he walked down towards you.

"It might be hard not to force you under me and take you. Now that I know you love me. Well a version of me." bakugo whispered into your ear earning a sigh from izuku.

"Careful kacchan you wouldn't want her to break. If she's like me and our roles are switched in her world she should have the same quirk I do. Oh, and dear sister of mine. I have no attachment to you, you are her second chance. If possible I'd like to see you by my side with kacchan. After All my guess is, our timelines seem so similar yet so different they separate at the point I became a villain to the point where I broke. When all might tell me I couldn't be a hero. But you got a quirk soon after and left me to the dust as I suspect I did you in your world." you shivered at his cold tone but nodded understanding him. "Good kacchan take her to your room." he grabbed your wrist tightly glaring at anybody who laid eyes on you.