-Ruined-

Hey it's 2 Am and I'm still awake... 32 hours with only an hour of sleep in there...

Your pov-

Everything was peaceful... I knew I shouldn't feel comfortable... he had killed a child... yet he seemed to care for me. I was dreaming again walking around a dark empty hall. It was cold and lonely. I wondered what my izuku was doing right now and like that the hall came to an end forming a door. I knew better than to trust myself at this point... but with curiosity I opened the door. It looked about night as I set foot somewhere unfamiliar to me. I looked back and the door was gone. I looked around a bit and recognized it from one of her memories. Was I about to have another? I looked at me, nothing had changed. I was in nightgowns and barefoot. I looked around wondering if maybe that's where he got it from? Though normally when I was experiencing her memories I felt as if I was a puppet being moved by strings. I walked to the room I remembered as being here. I reached for the doorknob but my hand phased through it. Curious, I stepped right into the room. There on the bed was izuku. Sound asleep with todoroki next to him. I walked over and sat down. "I wish this was real" I mumbled, setting my hand on his cheek, his eyes opened as he jolted awake.

"Izuku... lay back down" I stood up and backed away, sorta confused.

"I felt something again! I swear shoto! The other night I had this weird feeling and woke up from a nightmare and now I swear I felt something touch me!" I tilted my head walking forwards.

"Izuku... is this about that again? I told you it's impossible! Another dimension isn't possible... you're scared and nervous... we all are. You're a hero not a villain and she's... a citizen, not a hero "I got a really weird idea, a crazy one, and decided to set a hand on Izuku and a hand on todoroki. "Now I'm going crazy"

"Who's there?" I covered my mouth, my eyes filled with tears of joy.

"Izu?" I whispered before both their eyes widened.

"Alright... now i'll believe you izuku...'' I smiled and hugged them both.

"Woah (y/n). How are you doing this where are you? Are you ok?" izu started to ramble and I laughed and nodded.

"I miss you! But maybe... Maybe I can get home now... so uh funny thing I'm sorta like in a parallel dimension with another version of you" I went on to give a summary I could see the horror in his eyes before trying to grab me. he touched my hand as I attempted to do the same but his hand went through mine.

"Right not physical... is this your quirk?" izuku mumbled and I sighed.

"Funny thing izu... I don't know what they all are but maybe? Probably? All I know is if I dont get home... I might not... make it back mind intact." he nodded still slightly in shock from the news I just told him about all for one.

"Kacchan!" Izu shouted, rushing to his dorm. I was excited to see him... just as I had expected his things were all over the place, his room a mess and he was awake.

"What do you need deku?" His voice was husky. I broke contact with him and touched katsuki.

"Hey kacchan" his eyes opened as he looked around.

"Dumbass? Short stacks? Princess? (Y/n)? Wh-what?" I felt tears drop from my eyes as I held his cheek in my hand.

"It's me... this is one of my quirks. I can communicate with you as long as I'm around izu. I think... and I'm asleep." I filled him in but specifically left out any details regarding what other him and other izuku had done to me. I sat with them chatting for a bit before I heard clapping. I looked around quickly, spotting the source of the sound from the corner of the room.