-Special place-

Your pov-

That night I had used what I had learned to get in contact with my izuku. I had told him about how I could return to him and he told me he would get right onto looking for them. I showed no sign that anything had changed but as the days went on it got worse and worse the visions became more frequent, the hate trying to consume me over and over. Sometimes Katsuki would sneak his way to my room to try and talk to me and try to keep me calm and collected but on most days I had to draw to keep my mind off things. I would write or find a company with ura who I had slowly begun to trust again.

"Hey (y/n) how have you been sleeping lately... it's just you seem rather tired today" ura set down a small tray of mini sandwiches and small pastries. I stood up grabbing a croissant. I smiled lightly shrugging.

"The usual amount I get here. Learning to use my quirk I guess gets a little draining. Katsuki makes sure I get to sleep don't worry about me. I'm perfectly fine" of course though as I said that the walls started dripping down with the familiar color of crimson. I sighed leaning back on the bean bag I had asked for and managed to receive.

"Another already? Do you need me to go and grab bakugo for you (y/n)?" I shook my head, closing my eyes slightly as I looked to my ceiling, ignoring the feeling that these vision things give me.

"No, it isn't as bad as it normally is. I'm fine ura really. I'm actually getting used to them ya know? Getting used to the visions and feelings." I chuckled lightly, bringing my hand to my face. "That makes it sound worse though doesn't it... makes it sound like I'm getting used to the sight of mass amounts of blood and the feeling of blood on my skin... but that's not it it terrifies me ya know? I just... I guess I've learned to ignore the pain? Like I can usually ignore it like it isn't happening to where it has no effect but a part of me is still terrified...'' I didn't know why I was telling her of all the people I know here about this. I guess it's because the only two people I could trust here are bakugo and ura. Most of the others are too close to izuku.

"Im sorry... all this is my fault... if I hadn't been such a bad friend hadn't hurt you maybe these things wouldn't be so bad." there was guilt in her voice I couldn't place onto a certain word or action. I hugged her before my eyes widened and I jumped back, shutting my eyes. "(y/n)? (y/n) hey, are you ok?" I grabbed my shoulders and shook my head.

"Get katsuki" I hissed. She didn't hesitate most likely due to the harsh and violent tone of my words. It only took a moment for him to come rushing in and pull me into an embrace.

"I'm right here princess." I opened my eyes slightly as he pulled me onto his lap softly rocking back and forth rubbing my back softly with care. I looked down with a choking sob. Slowly it started to all disappear as I laid my head on his shoulder. He was my safe zone whenever these things started he knew how to hold me... how to make it all go away. "What did you see?" he asked softly.

"When I hugged Ura I stabbed her through the back. I felt all of it, the metal in my hands and the feeling of the blood too." I whimpered and he held me tighter before whispering in my ear.

"You only have to be here a little more than the people who really love and care for you... they will be there for you. They will find a way to stop this from happening to you alright princess?" I nodded as he picked me up, dropping me to my bed. "For now why don't you get some sleep you've been in contact with them checking up on them every night between those nightmares and that you haven't really been sleeping. I'll sit right here and run my hand along your back until you fall asleep alright?" I nodded as I curled up. He pulled the covers over me running a hand through my hair before rubbing my back softly in a soothing circle. My eyes fluttered shut softly as I slowly began to fall asleep.

When I woke up, Katsuki had fallen asleep. I smiled before standing up. I went to the window cill sitting on it. I started drawing the field and how it looked too late in the evening. I guess I had slept from noon till now. I smiled lightly at the calm and peaceful sound of quiet. The halls were always empty and quiet at night, something I liked. The sound of people shouting no longer there. I stood up, setting my drawing book down. I looked out into the night sky. I smiled seeing the soft light of the full moon. I made sure katsuki was still asleep before going to my closest and grabbing a hoodie. Lately, I have been dressing less exposed just how I liked to dress. I tossed it over and pulled the hoodie down before leaving a note in case he woke up. I was only going out to the gardens.

I slowly made my way out of my room and down the empty halls sneaking out to the gardens. I continued to walk through until I found the place where my quirk had first shown signs of existing. The large field where that crossover spot was. I took a step into the trees and smiled slightly walking through the trees running my hand across them. I came across it and sat down looking through the softly painted rocks I found mine and held it softly before setting it back down and walking a bit further into the trees. I wasn't allowed here last time I was here... I shivered remembering the harsh tone of his words the way he had held onto my neck until I had passed out. I sighed as I walked to a very small clearing there was a small lake. The water reflected the moon perfectly and the patches of wildflowers that surrounded it added to the beauty of the place. It was one of my favorite places to come to izuku and his classmates. I could almost hear the laughter as they swung from the rope we had tied there. I could see kacchan shouting at kaminari and Kirishima that his cannonball was bigger. I could see myself teasing izuku about todoroki. Mina in the water splashing about. Kacchan asked me to judge the small cannonball competition. Aizawa trying to get some sleep. All might chuckle at our antics. Sero taping Minetta to a tree. Momo and Jiro sitting close together chilling on the sand.

I took my shoes off, took the hoodie off, and my shirt as well as the shorts I had on. I had on a bathing suit underneath but it wasn't hard to hide under the layers of clothes. I neatly folded the cloth into a pile before I tied my hair up and slowly walked into the lake. I stood where the water softly hit my ankles for a moment before walking in further to just about where I could sit and the water would hit just below my chest. I leaned my head looking up to the sky with a smile.

"You really don't like listening do you?" my eyes widened as I stood up and turned around facing the mob of green that was barely noticeable in the dark.

"I... i" I couldn't form a sentence fear starting to bubble up inside me as he walked over with a sigh.

"I've had a good day today so i'll be a bit lenient with you tonight. This was our favorite place to hang out as kids than with the class was it not in your dimension?" I nodded as he took a seat on the sand. I walked towards him sitting next to him. "We came here often here to you know just the two of us when we were real little until you started to ignore me and start going to other places keeping things from me. I suppose I did that to you in your world, didn't I?" I sighed looking at the moving water.

"Yeah... we didn't start coming back here until after the whole camp thing with kidnapping katsuki... that's when we started hanging out again... when I started to make up for being a bitchy sibling... guess no matter what world I'm in I wasn't all that great a sister... here I left you and I played people like pebbles... and there all so I could be with him I walked away from you and ignored the torment sure I stood in for you at times but I would join in with them at times to all so I could earn his respect... two qurikless twins in a never-ending circle." he chuckled softly.

"You really are something else (y/n) nothing at all how I thought you were like back there here I thought you and I had switched completely but I guess you can't get away from being an absolute idiot and well a brat." I rolled my eyes to this... I was seeing a side to him I hadn't ever seen before.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I sighed standing up.

"Goodnight sis" he called out looking over slightly. For a moment I swore his eyes were green before he looked back to the lake when he looked back they were red again.

"Ya night nii-san" I hummed walking back to my room where Katsuki was still asleep. I climbed back into bed and softly fell once again back to sleep.

(sorry this took so long to update)