1

Just another boring day at Metropolitan Police Department for Haru Kato.
Dealing with Daisuke wasn't enough that there was a rumour that another detective was demoted from second division to the third for bribing the criminal into getting the information out.

Haru pressed his temples out of frustration, suddenly the door opened , a girl around 23 entered dressed in a formal dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, black tie and a matching black skirt reaching to her knees. The girl had h/c hair and sharp looking e/c eyes, her hair was neatly kept.

--------------------------------------------------------

You entered the room and looked around  for their chief and you caught a glimpse of a brunette looking at you with a stoic face.
The chief got up from his seat and introduced everyone in the room to you as he pointed to every person who was going to be your colleague from now on.

"Hello dear colleagues, I am y/n l/n, call me l/n." You bowed a little and a certain brunette was impressed by your etiquettes.

"l/n-chan you'll now be working alongwith Kambe-san and Haru-chan! Please make yourself comfortable."
You nodded and sat down next to the guy with slicked back black hair.
Damn was he fucking attractive.

"I didn't know they had hotties in here~" you whispered to yourself.

You jumped as you felt a hand on your shoulder, only to be faced by a cute pink haired girl who offered you and Kambe gummy fish.
"Thank you Mahoro-san." You said as you are the gummy fish, while the pinkette looked at you with a surprised face,
"OH GOD you remembered my name! You've got a good memory l/n-chan~"
"Ahhh thanks I've always been the one who handles almost every case in second division so my memory shouldn't be surprising."you chuckled a little.

Little did you know that the brunette, Haru was watching you intently
He noticed how your h/l hair would bounce every now and then as you moved your head and nodded while talking to Mahoro.

"L/n come on we have case to solve." Haru looked at you who gracefully stood up from your chair clicking your short heels against the floor while walking.

Kambe followed for some reason.
"Kambe would you please get off my back?!" Haru commented with an irked face.
"No. Let's get to work inspector Kato." He said with a smirk on his face.
You kept quiet in-between their small bickering session.
But you couldn't help but look at the taller male and think about having him, after all money can do everything.

"How much?" You suddenly asked, looking at Haru straight in the eye.

Hello it's ya boi Hiro here! I can't find any Kato Haru fanfics so I'm writing one , hope you like the first chappy! Idk what I'm doing sksksksks