9 (mini chapter)

*back to Japan*

You were doing paperwork sitting next to Kamei. It's been two years since you heard from your brother.

You have to save him , even if it costs your soul.

"L/n-chan???" Kamei waved his hand in front of your face. You looked at his face and tiled your head to the side.

"Say, you've been dazed."

"Nahhh just tired."

"Hey~ f/n-chan! Would you like to have a girls weekend tomorrow???" Mahoro asked in a cute manner , you could see the stars around her and in her eyes.

"Ummm...okay I guess."

_________________________________________

"What are you doing here?"

You heard a familiar voice monotonously rang behind you.

"Daisuke-san..." You muttered slowly turning towards him.

"You know it's illegal to look through this kind of data."

Your breath hitched but you quickly got a hold of yourself.

"I was curious about the assassination of the newly appointed minister..."

"We all are working on it, aren't we?" Daisuke stepped closer.

"Y-yes..." You backed away.

You were about to move away that the taller male caught your Arm and pulled you back roughly.

"Others haven't noticed your strange behaviour doesn't mean I haven't noticed it." Daisuke sternly says as his grip on your wrist tightens which causes you to flinch.

"Listen Kambe, you're here for a mere training, it's better that you don't interfere with my investigation." You scoff coldly.

You try getting your wrist out of his grasp but to no avail.

"This is the last warning, I'll yell if you don't leave my hand right now!"

"You won't yell...for you to get caught in this area of the police department would be a trouble."

Your anger was visible in your eyes even though you tried to stay collected.

"Get out and mind your own fucking business."

Itssss yooooo boiiiii hiro back with a mini chapter this time , honestly I'm not getting any time but I'mma go ahead and write for yalls , ik slow af updates but sighhhh I'm quire occupied and my stupid ass brain forgets that Wattpad is a thing!!!
Ohhhhh seems like Daisuke and y/n are  having some trouble oof