8

"Room service!"
You fixed your disheveled self up and watched Haru wear a shirt and go to the bathroom again.

You opened the door and were given a box. You raised your eyebrow at the man outside the door.

"What is this for?"
"Stop pretending now l/n...work towards the goal and your brother shall be freed soon..."
You gulp at the mentioned relative.

The man moves away and walks off.
You look at the box and open it while closing the door.

'An AI watch?'
You looked at the watch and then the message inside the box.
You heard footsteps and hurried towards your bed.

Haru came out of the bathroom and you quickly set the small box inside your luggage.

"What's the matter l/n?"
"Eh???"
"You're sweating..."

You threw a thumbs up and hurried towards the bathroom with your clothes and towel.

'Did I really have to bring this short nightsuit?! Wait I was supposed to have another room...' you blushed as soon as you remembered what happened a few moments ago with Haru.

You wore the silk shorts and strapped shirt and got out of the bathroom.
You plopped on the bed towel loosely hanging over your wet hair.

"Someone's looking cute in that nightsuit~" Haru commented.

"Shut it please..." You tried to say in a monotonous voice yet still blushed a bit at the compliment.

__________________________________________

The meeting had ended later than expected. Everything was so intense and your work heels were killing you over that the three of you haven't had a proper meal since the noon.

Daisuke slowly walked next to you while haru was by his side slouching and tired.

"Nice watch..." Daisuke complimented taking a long look at the watch resting elegantly on your wrist .

"Thank you..." You said in a dazed manner.

*flashback two years ago*

You were happily living with your younger brother b/n l/n in Tokyo outskirts and had good connections with the Kambe family and your whole business had you both supported well.

"Y/n-nee I'm going out for a small party with friends and I'll be back by 1 AM."

You nodded and sighed a 'yes' , nobody could stop this boy from partying.

That night something was really messing your instincts.

Something seemed off , you couldn't put a finger on it but something definitely seemed off.

It was 12 AM already and you were still doing research and paperwork for the next business deal with a smaller company.

You phone rang and your brother's id showed up and you picked it up.

"Hey b/n?"
"Your brother is outside your mansion with us...please come out." A stern unknown voice spoke.

Your anxiety levels were spiking up yet you walked out of the work room.
You looked out of the hallway window and saw a van.

You walked towards the gate and the van's door opened revealing three men, one of them was holding b/n hostage.

You ran towards your brother but were stopped when a gun was pointed towards you. You stopped at an instant out of fear.

"y/n l/n right? And here we have your younger brother who is the future CEO of your family business."

You nodded in affirmation.

"What do you want?!" You asked rather loudly, at this one of the men came close and held you by your hair with the gun pointed on your forehead.

"Y/n-nee!"

B/n couldn't help because the man holding him was now pointing a gun at him too.

You were panicking by now.

"Leave my brother out of this and you'll all be given a lighter punishment..." You growled.

The men started laughing,"Dear miss Y/n you can't do a thing to us"

"MEI bring in the guards" you said to your AI.
Nothing.
"MEI?" You spoke again.

"Try all you want we have completely infiltrated your mansion and hacked your AIs ,thanks to the pathetic future CEO."

"Who...just who are you guys?!"

"Tokyo's biggest Yakuza gang, Mekaku."

Until now you've only heard rumours about this Yakuza gang , you heard how they were infamous for murders and worked with a huge organisation that was rumoured to have worked against the government.

They made a deal. You accepted.

*end of flashback*

it's ya boi Hiro here with another chapter ,I'm so bad at explaining everything and it's been a while since I wrote here and thank you for the support you have given me throughout when I was gone! Have a nice day stay safe~ vote and comment