7 (100 votes special)

A nice *wink wink* haru x reader interaction.
I've never written anything NSFW but I'll try my best! Haru is gonna be a bit ooc idk soRRy
SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNCOMFY WITHHHH THISSS
(Warning : lime )

...............................................................

The redness on the tips of your ears and the punk dusted on your cheeks didn't go unnoticed by Haru.
He was beyond surprised when he saw you fidgeting with your fingers and looking everywhere but him.

A light bulb lit in the 30 year old's head, why not mess with the usually sassy and money-driven you? It's not everyday that you see such a side of y/n.

With each step he came closer towards you and honestly this was the first time that you were sharing a room with a man and it was already nerve racking!

You stood up and stepped back so the shirtless , nonetheless sexy looking, man continued walking towards you. 

You were nervous, what would happen to you now, you moved to the side so you won't get trapped between the wall and Haru and thought  'come on y/n! He can't possibly do anything he's just—' your thoughts were cut off  as he held your wrist and pushed you up against the wall.

His breath felt fire-y hot on your forehead due to the height difference. Your cheeks were now burning at the close proximity.

Haru leaned towards your ear and hummed , "I never thought I'd see you like this...y/n." Your breath hitched as he muttered out your first name , it sent sparks in your body. The way he said your name was sending you crazy.

"I... Kato...you're too close..."you stuttered out. The tall male finally pulled back a bit to see your expression which was entertaining enough. This gave Haru another idea.
A devilish smirk was plastered on his face as you dared to look into his eyes and tell him off. A part of you didn't know why but it likes being this close to him.

"Hmmm to think that you were the one being a tease from the very start~" he responded while snaking his toned arm around your waist. With a sudden force he pulled you flush against him.

Your breath hitched again and this time it was much more audible, much to Haru's satisfaction.

"K-kato...I'm telling you...let me be..." You said in a quiet flustered voice.  It was too much, the tables had turned! Since the very start you thought you had an upper hand but today's situation said the opposite.

At this point you gave up and looked into his golden brown eyes.

He leaned down, his eyes fixated on your lightly lipstick stained lips.

You gulped and closed your eyes tightly.

"If this is making you uncomfortable...I can always stop. Do you want me to do this?"

(A/n : What a fucking king asking before staling your first kiss lmfao what a virgin you are!!!)

You looked up and with all the confidence you could muster up you replied with an affirmative nod.

His lips attached to yours softly and it was messing you up, it was your first kiss after all!

You started making being your lips copying him and boy did it feel sensual.

Haru let go of your waist and held your wrists against the wall with his right hand , while his left hand angled your face so he could kiss you properly.

Your eyes went wide when you felt a wet muscle glide on your lower lip.
Your lower lip was gently being bitten with made you gasp slightly, but enough for Haru's tongue to run inside your wet cavern.

Your knees were going weak as you could barely stand , Haru noticed and pulled you towards the couch , sitting you on his lap whilst continuing the kiss.

You were feeling turned on. 'its just a stupid kiss!!! Why am I getting weird feelings?!'

A large hand grabbed your breast and you couldn't help but moan at the sensual touch.

"K-Kato-ku-ah~" you moaned when his hand went under your dress shirt and bra.

He pulled away from the long kiss , letting you pant helplessly.

This gave you the time to look at your disheveled self, your pencil skirt rode up to your upper thighs , Haru's hand on your breast from beneath your shirt.

You looked up at his lust filled eyes with your own clouded e/c eyes.

This time you took the initiative and kissed him. Haru's other hand continued unbuttoning your shirt and you were about to put your hands on his chest.

"Room service"
The doorbell to your suite rang accompanies with a voice of a waitress.

You quickly pushed yourself off of Haru and settled your disheveled self within seconds.

.........................................................................

(CockBLOCKKKK HA HAAAA )

SO UM HOW WAS IT, IT WAS MY VERY FIRST ATTEMPT AND ARGHHH I DID BAD!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!
VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT! WHICH ISNT REALLY THE CASE HERE