10

"HEUSC detect the AI on her wrist" Daisuke raises your wrist infront of his high tech glasses.

"Cannot detect! I do not have the authority."

Daisuke leaves your wrist and you give soft rubs trying to get rid of the red marks due to tight hold.

You looked at Daisuke.

"What is the reason for all this l/n?"

"You mind your own business and I do my own thing, leave me be..."

With this statement you walk out of the small room and head to your home. You sigh and your watch starts blinking as soon as you reach out to open the door of the car.

Something seemed awfully off, it seemed as if someone was watching your every single move since you left Daisuke alone in the room.

You took public transport to get to your home. You exited the station

As you were boarding the last train , you had felt someone following you, the feeling of unease slowly settled in , you were fearful and sweating.

You looked back and saw nothing. As soon as you looked in front your eyes met sharp eyes of an tall man.

The only thing you remembered was passing out while struggling against that man who was throwing you inside his car.

__________________________________________

Woke up only in your undergarments in an unknown place.
You were scared that someone might or might have assaulted you.
You looked around to find a way to escape the room that you were currently in.

"Mei?" You called to your AI.

"Disabled..." Your AI replied

'No! this couldn't be happening!' You thought, you were now trapped in a place you didn't know for how long you've been kept here.

Suddenly,the door opened revealing a woman. It was too bright when the door opened so you couldn't see who it was.

Your eyes widened as soon as the door closed and the womanly figure walked towards you.

"Suzue?!" You yelled, feeling elated maybe because you were saved by her.

The situation said otherwise.

She was holding a huge knife and walking towards you, your heart dropped.

She calmly sat next to you and put the knife on the table next to the small bed you were laying on.

"What's happening....? Why are we here?!" You look fearfully at the huge sharp knife while asking Suzue.

"Look y/n-chan this isn't what I wanted to do but...." She trailed off.

"WHAT IS IT SUZUE?!" you held her shoulders and shook them.

There was a harsh banging on the door , Suzue quickly got up and held the knife and headed towards the door.

The door opened and it revealed your younger brother who was with another man... Who looked like the one who kidnapped you. He resembled to Daisuke a lot for some reason.

"B/n!?!" You got up and ran towards your younger brother only to have a knife pointed at your neck by Suzue.

"Now now, we don't want any bloodshed , do we?" The mysterious man said with a psychotic smirk on his face which sent chills down your spine.

ITS YO BOIII HERE WITH ANOTHER SHITTY CHAPTER

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 465 VOTES IM SO GLAD THAT YPU GUYS HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING EVEN THO I RARELY POST CHAPTERS BUT THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE !!!!! ILY CUTIES