3

"Suzue?!" You whisper yelled.

"You know her?!"
"Mhm..."
"Drive after her l/n."

You started the engine and started following the black haired girl.

Haru explained everything that had happened while you were gone, "By the way where the hell were you in these days?" He asked as you started seeing lights nearby, sighing at the man next to you , "Some work files needed to be reviewed...in the second division."

You parked the car in front of the fountain and got out with Haru.

"Hmm what a coincidence, l/n and Kato."
You looked back at Daisuke, who was stoically staring at both of you.
"Let's go in , are you all hungry?"
He then looked at the butler and asked him to prepare dinner for three, despite you politely saying no and Haru just curtly refusing to eat.

You all entered a large room surrounded with high tech support and computers below the terrace like place was a someone fixing the truck.
As Daisuke explained some stuff the person fixing the truck appeared from beneath the it and stood up.

"HAAHHHH?!" Haru looked at the black haired girl whose hair was tied up and noticed the same earring that the mysterious girl was wearing and then his eyes went to her chest but quickly averted his gaze.

"Ah Kato-sama, I've heard a lot about you, I'm Suzue Kambe."
"WAIT IS THIS YOUR RESIDENCE?!" Haru yelled and made a 'I'm fucking done face'

"Suzue!!!" You smiled at her.
"Ahhhh y/n!!! It's been so long!!!" She came up and hugged you tightly.

Haru was confused , he didn't know that you knew the kambe siblings.

"How do YOU ALL KNOW EACH OTHER?!"
"Our families are work partners, l/n family provides us with technology and funds my inventions sometimes, if it's for her own good. Like her AI..." Suzue informed.

Haru and you saw a patrol dog costume and then you all discuss the situation with the drugs, and Suzue reveals that she had been doing undercover work for Daisuke.

She explained that the Gondawara group's control center could be labeled onto a man named Umezu.

"And he would be attending a drug party soon with others involved in the business, right?" You came to the conclusion.

Daisuke outlined his plan on using money to arrest Umezu and destroy the group.
You agreed with Daisuke only to look at Haru.
Haru seemed disgusted at the mention of money "WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT MONEY CAN SOLVE ANYTHING?!"

"K-Kato-kun? It's less dangerous than-"
"Shut up l/n! " You were taken aback.
"y/n , Kato-sama please have dinner with us before going....." The black haired beauty smiled awkwardly again.
The way Suzue called Haru 'Kato-sama' seemed to tick you off into jealousy.

"IM STILL WORKING and I'll go do my job in the correct way!" You jolted at Haru's loud voice, just how much does this guy shout?

Haru gave you a stern yet disappointed look "l/n you can go with Kambe and his plans..."

"B...but Kato-kun..." You started.

"I need to go now!" Haru said as he stormed out of the room.

Daisuke looked at you, you looked down trying not to let tears out. This was the thing with you , you could get beaten up and won't won't she'd a tear, but if someone you like shouts at you, you'd be in tears. Suzue knew that.

She gave you a worried look and hugged you from the side and guided you to the dinner table.

"I-"you started as you breathed in.
Suzue cut you off and told you to focus on food. You quietly nodded.

______________________________________

You exited the Kambe residence, Suzue stopped you and gave you something.

"A card.....?" You inspected it, it had a face of a woman who it belonged to and a code name,
"salazac"