5

After the events on the rooftop, Umezu, the Gondawara group, Isezaki, and other individuals were arrested for being involved in the illegal drug business with evidence from the cellphone.

You being you didn't care to attend the office once again.

Haru noticed and complained to Kamei,
"Where is l/n again? I swear she—"
"You miss her already Haru?" Kamei snickered slyly,
"As if!", Haru shook his head to the side.

Haru, Kamei , and Teppei Yumoto watched the news and listened to how the charges for the murder of Akiko Hoshida were going also be placed.

__________________________________________

Daisuke enters the room.

"Kambe we need to talk..."

Haru took Daisuke to the staircase and confronted him,
"Listen here, Kambe I don't like you at all...what do you think of yourself huh?!someone like you should not be working with the police!"

" So what is YOUR motive for becoming a cop?" Daisuke asks.

"For the justice..." Haru replied.

"I heard about your past in Investigation Division I."

The taller male gets stiff and anger visible on his handsome visage.

  "The reason for your division change was due to injuring a person via misfire, and you haven't been able to fire a gun ever since."
Haru grabbed his collar, "Shut up!"
and with that he walks away as Daisuke watched  him.

_________________________________________

"HARU-CHAN you're here!" Chief exclaims in excitement.

"l/n-chan doesn't want to go on the Hong Kong trip for the annual meeting alone...would you go there? Pleaseeee?" He pleaded with big eyes and joined hands.

Haru scratched the back of his neck and agreed. What could go bad?

"You can ask Kambe-san for details!" He said.

Boy as soon as he heard Daisuke's name he knew this was going to be the worst trip.

"Not one...NOT ONE BUT TWO FILTHY RICH BRATS!!!" Haru grimaced while holding his temple.

A shocked Haru, a bored you are then placed on Daisuke's private jet as you all take off to Hong Kong.

Ah I still feel heartbroken due to the death in family but I can't be on hiatus for too long as well....
I'll try my best to update at least once a week from now on

Alsoooo,

Patience my lovelies , Haru interactions are coming up in the chapters soon!
P

lease vote and comment!!!
Hiro out~