Part 1.3

Yoongi pov

  'shall we meet today after school? or are you like a Friday evening plans kind of person?' she asked as if she detested those kind of people. She finally did talk to me though so that was something.

   'uhm no that's fine I don't have any plans'

   'okay so where shall we go? to yours or mine?'

There was a silence

I wasn't going to invite her in my house full of vampires, obviously. She was also not that excited to invite me over to hers which kind of made me curious. After some staring from my part she eventually sighed

  'okay we can go to mine, as I proposed to work after school on a Friday night'

   'alright' I indicated

   'just meet me after school we can go with the bus together'

   'I have a car remember' I said and she looked way

   'oh yes of course'

The day passed quite quickly and I was curious to where y/n was living. She waited until everyone had left, probably out of fear of Rosie before getting in my car.

 We arrived at which seemed more like a trailerpark thing instead of an actual house. She opened it and looked back at me

  'aren't you going to come in?'

Which was the invite I needed to actually come in.

   'this is where you live?' I asked a bit surprised and she rolled her eyes.

   'yeah just say your stuff now, you get 2 minutes and after we work on the project, okay start'

I didn't say anything though but just passed her while walking in her "house"

We started on the project, it was history so it wasn't very difficult. It was about the Korean war and as I fought in it I could actually give detailed information. I talked a lot about this certain battle which wasn't necessarily well known but it had impacted me the most, probably cause I met Jimin there and turned him during that battle.

  'shall we take a short break?' y/n suddenly suggested

   ' yeah sure' I shrugged

  'so if you don't mind me asking, where are your parents?'

   'it's just me and Huening' y/n shortly said and I didn't want to pressure her into saying more but after a while she sighed -'we lost them when I was 12, our asshole uncle put is in the care of some drug addict so when I was 16 I found a way to retrieve my parents money and I bought this and we moved here. We used to live in this village with my parents'

y/n interested me, and I wanted to ask more, to know more. It was strange, I always looked down upon humans but this one seemed to be not as uninteresting as all the others.

   'you're very intriguing' I blurted out accidentally

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me. Her face was so pure and I felt myself drawn to her. like literally. she looked at my lips and leaned forward, my eyes trailed down to her soft lips as well . I had the weirdest feeling. as if I was nervous? was that possible?

I looked down seeing how our lips were super close when suddenly the door opened and we both backed down.

 .  'sis I am hom..' Huening stopped when he saw me.

   'was I interrupting something?' he asked smirking

   'no we are working on a project y/n quickly said.