Part 2.5

y/n pov

Chan and Felix came by more often, Chan would cook and force me to eat, for which I was not in the mood at all.

They even helped Huening with homework sometimes and foremost they forced me from the couch to train again. and surprisingly that did make me feel better.

Although there was a continuous emptiness inside me, I did feel like picking up my life again slowly but steadily 

Yoongi pov

I was walking through the city to get some socks when I smelled a familiar scent.

It was Jisoo's

I followed it into a hotel, the same she stayed in last time she was here. I knocked on the door and she opened up a smile appeared on her face.

-'yoongi, what a pleasant surprise'

-'what are you doing here?'

-'I was passing by and thought it could be a nice opportunity to meet'

-'what a coincidence you arrive a week after the creatura alta left' I said

-'such a coincidence' she agreed

-'I wonder how they found out though' I said sarcastically

-'it's not strange they found out when you behave so in love with this girl'

-'so it was you who told the creatura alta?' I asked her angry grabbing her neck slamming it to the door

Jisoo partly smiled but also looked a bit hurt

-'you're not even denying you're in love?'

I quickly turned calm again letting go of her neck

-'that's not what I am saying but namjoon has history with them and I know the impact this encounter had on him'

-'oh come on Yoongi, don't act like this is about Namjoon'

-'I don't know what you are implying' I said

Jisoo rolled her eyes then she started to take of her clothes. Starting with her coat, then her shirt revealing her bra, she took of her trousers. everything until she only had her panties and bra on.

-'if you don't feel anything for the human I don't see no reason not to enjoy each others company'

I knew this was a test, she was that much of a crazy bitch. 

I was still so filled up with anger because I knew she was the one who informed them.

I pushed her harshly against the door which happened to have a mirror. it shattered. She smiled and then pressing her lips on mine. I didn't stop it, maybe if I did this she would leave and y/n would be out of danger.

She pushed me against the other wall of the hotel room immediately kissing my neck. She took off my shirt. Even though I was disgusted with myself I didn't stop. Then she unbuckled my belt and as soon as she tried to do anything I pushed her away. y/ns face appeared in my mind. her soft smile as I held her in my arms while lying in bed.

-'just stop' I growled out

Jisoo seemed taken off guard

-'you can't do it' then she laughed 'so you really are in love with her'

-'just fucking leave her out of this Jisoo'

she put on her clothes and smiled

-'okay I will admit my defeat'

She got her things

-'I will leave this pathetic town'

Jisoo pov

I left the hotel room. I ended up going to the home of y/n, the place I followed yoongi to last time when he confessed to her he loved her,

I didn't really know what I was doing. I still couldn't believe Yoongi was actually in love, I mean yes I heard him say it those months ago but when the creatura alta said they didn't see anything suspicious here I was hopeful that it was just some moment of weakness from yoongi's side. But today I saw he really was serious about this.

I heard her annoying little voice talking to two boys inside the house.

-'so when am I allowed to go on a formal mission?' she asked and one of the boys laughed

-'you are enthusiastic aren't you?' the boy asked

-'well we have been training for some time now, I think I am ready to kill some vampires'

-'are you now' the other guy asked

what the hell was this conversation? 

'you want to go for the title of vampire hunter of the month?' a boy laughed

- 'yes I want to be better than you Cous, just like I was always as a child'

they joked a lot and talked further but a big smile crept up on my face

a vampire hunter?

Suddenly the door opened and y/n appeared. She was walking to some beers stalled outside and when she got them and returned to the door she locked eyes with mine.

Her eyes growing big, some sort of panic forming. I smiled at her and waved. She didn't do anything. I quickly disappeared because I had won the jackpot with this information;

if she was a vampire hunter, getting rid of her through others would be so much easier. 

Yoongi pov

I was driving to school on Monday. Luckily Jisoo had left, as she had indicated. I fucking hated her. I sometimes thought about killing her, but killing the one who turned you felt really unnatural for some reason, it was something all vampires experienced. Even the ones that killed regularly, they told me that they could never kill their "maker".

I went to class taking a seat next to y/n. I noticed she was more tense than she usually was. When the bell rang and the teacher indicated we could leave I got up from my chair and she suddenly spoke

- 'so I saw Jisoo was back'

- 'uh how did you know?' I asked in a way that showed I was hiding something

- 'she watched my house from afar and when I went out I saw her'

- 'oh' was the only thing I said balling my hands under the table. that bitch had the audacity to visit y/ns house?

There was a silence but not for long

- 'did you have sex with her?

y/n eyes were full of hate but there was a hint of fear. I wanted to tell her I couldn't because of her but that would make things more difficult and painful

- 'I did' I lied

- 'I see' she said without emotion but I saw her hands trembling.

- 'anything else?' I asked trying to sound without emotion as well even though I wanted to hold her so bad

-'no that's it' she got up from her chair and left. -

I didn't feel like going home, I didn't feel like doing anything for that matter. This shit was just too painful. In a way I was thinking it might be better to quit school. I mean we established the fact that Jimin can be trusted not to make mistakes. However, there was a part of me that didn't want to quit because that would mean I wouldn't' see y/n as often anymore. What if vampires came to the school. I wanted to be close so that I could protect her. But I knew in a way I only hurt her more this way.