Part 2.3

Yoongi pov

-'what' I felt how I tensed up completely

-' I am not saying this is you but I heard some story from Jungkook and well I just wanted to let you know'

Taehyung continued

-'with the history they have with Namjoon they kind of keep an eye out for him to make a mistake again so to say, to intervene in his human relationship again'

-'I am pretty sure they will leave as soon as they see there is nothing going on there'

I was trembling cause I actually didn't consider they would find out so fast.

'uhm yes thank you Taehyung for the warning'

'no worries, speak to you soon'

Taehyung hung up and I sat on my bed for a while.

What was I going to do?

I needed to speak to Namjoon, he has dealt with this group before, I walked towards his office but he already came out

-'the creatura alta is coming?' he asked with a slight fear in his voice, the first time almost ever I heard that.

great, we have so much privacy in this house

-'yeah what can I do?' I asked

-'let's take a seat Yoongi' he replied in a serious manner

-'I think there a different options, you can act for this period as if you are not together but you don't know when they will arrive and when they will leave so it is a risk. Secondly you can try to fight them but it could be they will send more men if their people don't return plus vampires killing vampires does not really go unnoticed and lastly'

he took a deep breath

- 'you break up'

I wanted to protest but Namjoon held up his hand

-'I know what you want to say, and I really wish this wasn't the best option, you know I like y/n and I know you love her but the first two options have the greatest risk. Especially because it will put a lot of attention on her and that increases the risk of them finding out she is a vampire hunter, and if that happens I think there isn't a way of saving her anymore'

I listened carefully to Namjoons reasoning, and I knew he was right. I didn't want to admit it though.

-'there has to be another option' I said desperate

-'there isn't one I thought of' he replied calmly.

I sighed deeply not knowing what to say

-'you know' Namjoon indicated and I nodded

-'it's better to do it as soon as possible, we don't know how closeby they already are'

It was Sunday morning and I dreaded this day. I knew what I had to do but it was the last thing I wanted to do and I needed some strength to be able to go forward with this. Jimin had asked Huening to go to the movies on a double date with two girls from their school, Orel and Jennie, so that y/n would be home alone.

I rang the doorbell taking a deep breath. y/n opened the door with a wide smile

-'you are here'

I didn't return the smile but stepped in

-'everything alright?' she asked puzzled

I was standing with my back to her and turned to face her

-'y/n, I think we should break up'

she laughed a bit

-'that's really funny yoongi'

-'I am serious' I said with a stern voice

her smile disappeared

-'what are you talking about?'

-'I am breaking up with you'

Her mouth opened to say something but then closed again, after some hesitation she continued

-'is this about Jisoo? is she back and are you scared she will hurt me? cause I can defend myself'

-'this isn't about Jisoo'

I knew it was going to be difficult but y/n didn't take it and I needed to get mean otherwise she wouldn't believe me.

-'it's just you being human and me a vampire was already complicated enough and then you are also a vampire hunter?'

-'and you only think about this now? not three months ago when I turned 18 and we found out I was a vampire hunter?'

-'I did but only now started to really feel bothered by it, plus we have been spending less time together. You will grow old, you will start murdering perhaps my friends. I mean your friends are already murdering vampires. this can't work'

-'I don't believe you' she said

-'you are not listening to me y/n, I am dumping you. Can you get that through your thick skull?' my tone was deliberately mean.

Her face completely changed and my heart broke at how much hurt it displayed.

-'then fucking leave Yoongi, just fucking go' y/n was shouting with tears in her eyes while hitting me on the chest and pushing me towards the door.

I didn't say anything anymore, I didn't know what, and in a way I was trying to hold myself together as well. Scared that if I said anything she might hear the pain in my voice. 

y/n pov

I shut the door behind Yoongi. This couldn't be happening. I didn't understand why he suddenly broke up with me. We were so happy yesterday, something must have happened.

I opened up hoping for some stupid reason he'd be there, but nothing. Should I go to his house?

I went to my room and got into the bed, putting the blankets over me. I would speak to him tomorrow. this was all a misunderstanding, it had to be.

Yoongi pov

I arrived home and Namjoon was waiting for me, he looked with a sad face.

-'did you do it?'

I nodded, feeling dead, more dead than usually.

I went to my own room and locked it. I wasn't sure what to do.

All I felt was emptiness.