Part 1.11 (Final Part 1)

Yoongi pov

I heard someone crying and I knew it was her. I saw her far away sitting at the bus station.

her head bend down with her hands covering her eyes. I was there within a second and bend down taking her hands from her eyes, showing her puffy eyes filled with tears.

  'baby, don't cry' I said while caressing her cheek

  'yoongi' she said and embraced me

I didn't really know what to say frankly

   'Namjoon told me everything, but it will be okay' I whispered because that was the only thing I kind of knew

   'can you just hold me' she asked and that's what I did

after a while she released from the embrace and wiped away her tears

  'what am I supposed to do now'

  'I don't know y/n, but we will figure this out. and I will stay by your side throughout'

  'can I stay at your place tonight?'

I nodded and we got up and I held her hand in mine

  'let's talk to Namjoon about this as well'

 y/n pov

We stood in front of the door

  'are you ready?' Yoongi asked

  'I am'

He opened the door and Namjoon was already waiting for us

  'I am sorry I couldn't tell you sooner y/n, when I met you, but that is the rule since it started.; Only at the night before the 18th birthday the truth could be revealed'

I gave him a hug I wasn't necessarily sure why

  'I am so sorry about your wife'

Namjoon hugged me a bit tighter

  'you are a lot like your mother'

I stepped back

-'you knew my parents?'

-'I did, I mean many people of our family come to find me when they hear about the legend. they either want to know about my sons or often the weaknesses of vampires. Your parents were one of the few the past 500 years that showed compassion. It is horrible what happened to them and I was very hurt when I found out' 

'so you recognized me the first time you saw me?'

-'yes but that is because you have my late wife's eyes, you can see you are related, wait'

he walked away and returned with this little painting. it was him, a woman and three young boys. he looked at it with sad eyes. me and yoongi looked at it and indeed I did have some similarities with the woman displayed on the painting.

-' was this group that killed her a stand-alone or do they still exist?'

In a way I was thinking about my relationship with yoongi.

Namjoon and yoongi exchanged some looks and it was pretty obvious they already discussed this.

I turned to yoongi

- 'You knew but didn't tell me?'

- 'Well I heard stories which were more legends, I had never actually been very close to a person where it happened to but now that namjoon told his story I believe them'

-' the organisation is called Creatura Alta, they think human vampire relationships are the worst kind of "interspecies mingling"'

-'so they could be coming for us as well?'