Bungee Gum

Hisoka walked back to the other side of the room.

Closing my eyes in an attempt to regain my composure I tried to stomp my blush.

Taking a deep breath I prepared for the fight of my life, just like he promised.

Summoning my portal I opened my eyes to stare Hisoka down, but only succeeded in feeling dizzy.

Hisoka was licking his lips, eyes half-closed and head tilted back, hand almost covering his greedy smile. 

“Pixie. Bring me Dustructin.”

Reaching into the portal I pulled out a mallet about my height, made of strong metal and decorated in shining gold designs.

Tearing it from the portal I snapped it to my hands in a balanced hold and got into position to lunge.

Hisoka let out a groan. 

“Dear~ You certainly know how to excite me~ Mhhh~ Yes!”

Hisoka’s eyes shined and he dropped into a fighting stance.

Pushing down the slight embarrassment I got from his blatant display of attraction I narrowed my eyes and pushed off the ground.

Flying to him I swung the mallet, fast enough to cause a gush of air.

Hisoka narrowly dodged, jumping back slightly. 

I lunged for him again, this time swinging the mallet to the ground and jumping up.

The floor rumbled and creaked under the pressure and caused Hisoka’s footing to falter.

Using the mallet's handle as a prop I jumped up and kicked Hisoka, he blocked it but the hit was strong enough to throw him across the room. 

Hesitant, I paused to see his reaction, but that was a mistake.

Before I knew it he was on me, I barely had time to block let alone dodge. A particularly hard hit sent my flying back.

Summoning my portal I called out to Pixie. 

“Eclipse!” I shouted, pulling out a shiny shield that had a beautifully crafted eclipse carved into its hard metal, and used it to block Hisoka as he came at me.

Then I summoned a portal with my other hand.

“Comet!” I grit my teeth as Pixie slipped the silver gantlet onto my hand.

Shoving the shield at Hisoka he backed off to dodge the hit and I threw the shield back into the portal and swung my fist at the same time.

Hisoka threw his head back in an attempt to dodge but the force was strong enough to throw him back. 

“Imperial!” I cried, pulling out a war hammer the size of me.

Throwing it back and around my shoulders, I swung it forward, throwing it directly at Hisoka.

Running to Destruction I picked it up and swung at Hisoka as he dodged Imperial.

Hisoka jumped and I threw Destruction at him and picked up Imperial, sprinting behind him and swinging as he came down from his jump.

Hisoka flipped and danced away as I attacked before starting his offense. 

I never did learn Hisoka’s fighting style when we first met, and it was made clear when I didn’t realize Hisoka’s Nen sticking to me.

Cursing I summoned Gyo. 

“Did you know? Bungee Gum has the properties of both rubber and gum!” Hisoka chuckled and his eyes lit up like a child's.

Hisoka pulled me forward with his Nen and the battle continued. 

While it was tempting, I refused to summon any of my sharp weapons.

I didn’t want Hisoka to get hurt.

I blocked a punch to the face and he blocked a kick.

‘Too much.’

I smirked as I saw an opening.

Creating a diversion I used Comet to break the floor and used Imperial to throw the broken pieces at Hisoka.

“Titan!” I called, bringing out a blunt battle ax about the same size as me.

Dashing behind Hisoka I swung at him and caught him in the side. Hooking him with its curved edges I slammed into the ground and smashed Comet next to his head, creating a tiny crater. 

Leaning in close I smirked at him.

“I win.” I whispered, drinking in his look of surprise.

He groans and brings his hands to my thighs, gripping them. 

“(Y/N). Dear. My little Watermelon. I want you. Need you.” He babbled, pushing his hips up. 

“Hisoka, we’re in front of everyone!” I cried out, blushing, and trying to stomp down the mortification.

Hisoka flipped us over and ground me onto the floor.

“Don’t care. I have to have you right now. No matter what!” Hisoka moaned into my ear.

I tried to shake the slipping of reality and the dizzying feeling Hisoka was causing. 

“Ahem.” Someone coughed out.

Snapping my eyes open I threw Hisoka off of me before standing up. 

“I admit defeat!” I cried, snatching Hisoka’s hand and practically sprinting off.

Hisoka’s amused laughing and teasing comments were like little bells ringing in my head.

Like a little pixie.