Weirdo

"So this man is?" The princess looks at the gawking August.

August clears his throat and look at Jess.
Jess also looks at him with an indescribable emotion.
The werewolf taps August shoulder.

"Yes. This one is a former Assassin who tried to kill a King. But the kingdom got invaded and the new ruler doesn't want him and gave him to me for 10 years."

"Eh?" The princess looks at August. "That sounds like what happened to the Her--"

August smiles brightly.
"That's all I can tell you."

"I see." Emerald sighs.
"So they know each other?"

"Princess should not bother about the complicated things in the passed. Are you going to take him too?"

"Sure. All I need is someone to work for my sandwich business." Emerald smiles.
"But you two better clean yourself first. I mean...I am a princess even in name only. It'll be bad to walk inside the palace with you two....looking like....that."

The two slaves look at each other.

"As you wish."

Werewolf Seige leads them away.

August looks at the Princess who is so young but already doing crazy stuff as commissioning slaves.

"How much?"

Suddenly the young girl become serious and her face turn cold.

'It's time for this.'

August tilts his head.
"Oh yeah." He showed one finger.

"1 Hundred gold?!" Emerald eyes widen.

"1 thousand...each."

"What?! Wait! Huh?"

"They are former assassin and Hero. Of course they are expensive."

"Wait! I am only commissioning them for 2 years and you are asking for 2 thousand gold? Do you know how much is my most expensive sandwich? 20 copper! 20 copper!"

"You can used them 24/7. 2 thousand. No more. No less."
August looks away.

"Urgh... that is super expensive. And why would I need tjem 24/7 for just making sandwiches?! This is too much!"
She glares at the princess.

"You can take them back. No worries if you don't have money."
August smiles.

Princess Emerald glares at August.

"Come with me." She said and walks away.

"Where to?" August frowns.

"You love money right? Come with me." Princess face is dark. She never been this angry in her whole life after her reincarnation.

August debated before he follows her.
'She looks so funny.'

"Prince---"
The carriage driver tilt her head seeing the princess darken expression.
"Princess! Your arm!" The driver screams.

Emerald sligthly changes her expression.
"I'm fine. Do nimot worry. Can you take the bottle of ketchup and mayo inside?"

"Oh...sure." the driver is still looking at her arm but he still do what ordered.

August just look at the princess arm.
"What happened to your arm?"

"Focus." She said instead.

"Hmm..." August frowns.

When the sauce arrives August become interested and forget her arm.
"What a peculiar color."