King of the Mercenary

There are people who are waiting for the upcoming large battle.
Even if you want to hide it an all out preparation and soldiers marching to the west are all suspicious.

The Mercenary building is onw of the most prestigious building in Olsor.
A city like the others that is near the port.

Mercenaries are barbarians that almost has no mother land so to say.
They are immigrants that choose to live in this area for a lot of reasons mostly due to exile from their own kingdom.
The people in the mercenaries are rough and look buff who doesn't know how to talk to the citizen of this foreign country. That is why they choose to be mercenaries.
Mercenary guild helps them to settle down. Give them work ànd provide them a proper life even despite being exiled or immigrants.

The King of the Mercenary are not the Kingdom's king but the Mercenary leader. The one that gives them job and chance to have a new life.

This so called King is actually a workaholic thin guy who has a black and large eyw bags and always pale due to anemia.
He is one of the most prestigious guy and reliable man in the country that people run for help rather than the royal family.
Because Mercenary has a  rule; as long as the price is right.

"Princess, are you alright?" Randy asks the little girl who is covering her golden hair in a cloak as they walk to the mercenary guild.

"Are you here to commission?" A tall and buff 'muscler builder' stops them in the front door.
The man looks like a hoodlum who chew little kids as his snack.
But Emerald didn't get frightened.

"We are here to commission. Can we talk to the guild master?" She asks.

At first she thinks that Randy is enough to talk but thinking that waiting alone in the boat will kill her slowly, she choose to come along.

"The guild master is busy. You can tell me your wish little princess." The man says sweet talking Emerald when she is really a real 'princess'.

Emerald shakes her head.
"The commission is urgent and need a lot of people. He is the one who can approve or disapproved such request so it is better to directly ask him."

A man who looks like a serious archer walks their location.

"Come with me." He said and opens the door.

"Axel..." the buff man frowns.

"It's fine. I know the man behind her. If you keep stalling, there will be a blood bath here. Sadly, it's not his blood that will spill." The serious man said without blinking..

Emerald eyes that is bluer than the sea shines.
"Randy is not that type of a man!" She pouts.

"Are you here to act cute or talk business? Hurry up." The man called Axel said and walks fast.

Emerald sighs.
"What a rude guy. Though he called me cute indirectly, sorry that he talks like that Randy..We need to proceed so Let this slide for now." Emerald said and holds Randy's hand to 'console' his 'hurt'feelings.

Randy chuckles.
"It is fine."

"But he is so rude. Hmp. Let's go."

Axel feel his whole body is gwtting crushed.
If he is not careful he will be on his knees.
He looks back and glare at the smiling man.

"Do you want me to guide you or not?"

Emerald flinched
"I-I'm sorry. It-It's too dark. I will walk faster." She said as she hurries to walk but almost missing her step good thing Randy catches her.

"One more word from you and you will see your father...boy.." Randy said so soft and deep that Axel feel all the hair in his body rising up.

He grits his teeth.
And didn't say anything more.
The path is dark so he lights up a torch.
Emerald heave a sigh.
Finally she can see the stiff stairs upward.