Royal Family's Secret

Prince Rodrigo looks at his Father, King Romeo Larksen.
Second Prince Lemery is also looking at the King.

"Father, what is wrong?"

Only 5 people are in the King's study room. The three Prince, the King and the Prime Minister.

Bam.
The table was banged by the King and he is very angry.

"Am I still the King in this Kingdom?!" He was furious.

"Father!" The three prince shouted.

Rodrigo, Lemery and Evan look at each other and then to Peterson.

"What happen?"

"Yesterday, The Black knight Captain asked for the King to authorized a token. A token that can mobilized the entire Black Knights."

"What? They ask to authorized? Meaning a new token? For what? To give who?" Evan asks in bewilderment.

Peterson shakes his head.

"The Captain, Ansley, used the token as a prize from the last squadron competition. He...didn't tell who he will give it but he swears to only give it to Larksen royalty."

"That is insane....you agreed to that? Father?" Lemery is a happy go lucky guy but he still knows the ins and outs of the palace.

Romeo sigh heavily and seat down.
He frowns.
"You think I am a fool? Of course I decline but.....shit!"

"The Captain threatens to step down and retire."

"What the--" Rodrigo shakes his head. "That serious guy who looks like he has a facial problem? Who is this person he is so crazy about?"

Bang!

The King angrily banged the table again.

"Not only him, that Froilan also ask me to issue a third token to immobile all the soldier in Larksen!"

"The what?! Father, you must be kidding me!"
Rodrigo angrily banged the table too. "I am the future King! How can you easily make something that will out ranked me! The crown prince!" The always calm prince finally become shaken.

What is that token?
It is the sign of a ruler!

Romeo clicked his tongue.

"Am I a fool even in your eyes? You think I have a choice? Who is Froilan Fausto! You think if I let him retire this kingdom will hold its self up again? We are in the middle of all strong kingdom, for now they are allies but the moment we become vulnerable.....they will attack us!" The King angrily grabs his hair.
"I am the King, you fuck!"

"Calm down, Father. Eldest brother, calm down." Lemery said patting the King's back.
But he is also distress.

Rodrigo clicked his tongue.
He knows his father is right and that is why he is even more frustrated.

"Randy, the Harem Manager, also ask for a token." Prime Minister face darken.
The King too.

Evan sighs.
"What kind of token will a simple Harem Manager asks for."

"The token representing Larksen."

The three looks at Peterson like he is crazy.

"What?" Rodrigo frowns.
He knows Randy, of course. He is a handsome, cold bastard that is even allowed to call his own birth mother, 'bitch', in her face.
"Why would you....give something that....the King shouldn't give?" Rodrigo is trembling in anger. For the first time he felt like hitting the King's face.

Romeo glares at Rodrigo.
But looks away afterwards.

"Randy is.....not someone you can mess with."

"Father! If you are afraid of him, then let's just dispose of him!" Evan said clenching his fist.

"You......better not repeat those words! Who do you think you are talking to!" Romeo angrily smacks Evan's head.

"But father, he is just a Harem's Manager." Lemery have seen Randy. He doesn't look any strong individual to be look up to.

"There are things you will only understand when you become an adult." He shakes his head and refuse to explain.
"Anyway, Randy is not a person you want to deal with if you want Larksen not to become a blood bath destruction."

"Is he that scary?" Rodrigo frowns.

Romeo looks at Peterson.
Peterson shakes his head.

"Let's just say...Randy is your elder and you have to respect him." Peterson said.

Romeo closed his eyes.

'Romeo, this is Clayman, he is the Harem's Manager.'
The Queen said and introduced the unassuming man.

'Hello, Prince Romeo.'

'Hello.' He cutely said.

In the throne room, before the King dies at the King's bedroom the King is kneeling to Clayman, the Harem's Manager despite the King coughing and in pain.

'Father, why are you kneeling in front of him? You! Clayman, how dare you let my father---'

'Shut up, kneel in the presence of the Real King.'

'Real What?'

'Crown Prince Romeo, I am Ares Larksen, the founder and the very first King of Larksen.'

'What the hell are you talking about? Ares Larksen, the first King?! Ares Larksen is dead 700 years ago!'

Clayman smiles.
'I am cursed. Or Let's say, I don't die. Now, do not worry, my grand grand grand grandson. I will not take Larksen away from you and won't care what ever you do in this Kingdom I built. I will just be a quiet Harem Manager.'

'Listen to him, Romeo. If Larksen is in trouble, your great great, great, great grandfather will lend his strength to help you.'

Romeo remembers how that monster smirks as he watch them.
And now....that Clayman....is called Randy.
Randy is Clayman's son....or so what the prepared back story said.

Nobody knows why Clayman or rather Ares don't age. Or why he doesn't continue being the King or why is he pretending to be a Harem's manager....but Romeo is sure with one thing.....Randy is a scary monster.

He doesn't know why he needs a token representing Larksen...but if he asks him to make another one, he will gladly hand it over to him.
Prime Minister Peterson, is the closes to the King and also knows Randy's identity.

Randy looks at the Princess who is doing an accounting at the side.

His gaze is extremely focus on her wounded arm.

"You are scaring me." Emerald glances at Randy.

Randy raised a brow.

"I am more afraid of you. You can even stabbed yourself. What if you suddenly gone crazy and stab me next." He said in
sarcastic tone.

Emerald pouts.
"Will you really not forgive me?"

Randy looks at Emerald.
"....it's so unfair when you do that princess." He sighs.

Emerald smiles widely.
"Nothing beats a cutie, right?"

Randy smiles.
"You sure talk nonesense a lot. How about I increased your workload?"

"Your Majesty, you are killing me." Emerald shakes her head and sigh

A/N:

Ahahahhahahaha