Youngest

"Your Majesty! I beg your pardon but I believe you shouldn't treat your youngest child like that."

"Pfftt---"Emerald who is elegantly eating, sprut the cookie. Good thing that nobody is looking at her and everyone is busy looking at the commotion.

"Count Bellas, what are you?" The King frowns.

"I also agreed. Children are the kingdom's treasure. Youngest should always be treated with care and love, respect and worshi--"
The Count elbows him so he stops.

"Even Baron Wursh is saying this" the Prime Minister is shock.

"Truth be told, youngest children sometimes bring th best in the whole bunch, your majesty. Pardon this lowly servant for saying." Merchant August said.
As usual a werewolf is following behind him.

"??????" The King is puzzled. "Do you know my youngest?"
He asks.

"No." Count/Baron and August said nonchalant as if it is not important.

"Your Majesty, we are just saying. Please do not mind us." Count said and bow before he turns around.

Baron bows and leave.

August shrugged his shoulder.
"How would I meet him/her? I am only been here for only a few weeks." He said chickling a little.

Emerald is trembling.
'Fools!'

She sighs.

The King frowns and wonder.

"Of course I remember my youngest....daughter." he said looking around and looking for a familiar face.

Nothing.

They are his children.
But it doesn't mean he loves every single one of them.

Blue eyes.
Golden hair.

'Just name her----'

"Emerald?"

Emerald almost choke with the cookie she is eating.

The people make a path and the King is looking at the quiet little girl eating on the corner.

"...so It is Princess Emerald, do not be offended with his Majesty, Princess. There's just too many things that is going on his Majesty's head." Peterson said to ease the tension.

Emerald bows spreading her dress.

"Your Majesty,"

The nobles are saying something in a whispery voices.
The ladies are looking at her intently.

Sapphire blinks.
'Blue eyes. She also has blue eyes.'

.
.
.

'Sapphire, do you know, your eyes is the most unique among your sisters. Because you have a blue eyes.'
Her Queen Mother always said to cheer her up.

Her beautiful blue eyes are different among every one.

'Why is it blue? And why....why does she have the same hair as King Father?'

Emerald is still bowing.
The King didn't say anything to make her stand up.

Ehem.
The King clears his throat.

"Oh right. You also celebrated your birthday yesterday,right? Father hasn't send a gift yet right? I know. I will engage you to a long time friend from the northern Rebisx Kingdom. He is a merchant but he is vastly wealthy."

Everyone claps their hand. Congratulates Emerald and praise the King.

The crowd become uninterested after that.